久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Top Stories

Vanke shares plunge amid battle for control

By Li Xiang | China Daily | Updated: 2016-07-05 07:44

Shares of China Vanke Co, the country's largest residential developer, plunged by the 10 percent daily limit on Monday in a sign of investors' disappointment amid the ongoing battle for control of the company.

Analysts said the share dumping by investors was "within expectation".They said it could highlight investors' concern over the developer's future operation after its largest shareholder, Baoneng Group, a privately held insurer, threatened to oust the entire management team, which is led by founder and famed entrepreneur Wang Shi.

Vanke's stock tumbled by the 10 percent daily trading limit to close at 21.99 yuan ($3.3) after it resumed trading following a six-month suspension.

The battle for control of Vanke started last year after Baoneng and its affiliates became the developer's largest shareholder. They did so by aggressively building up their stake in Vanke through the public market in what Wang, who is Vanke's chairman, called a hostile takeover bid. Wang also described Yao Zhenhua, the head of Baoneng, as a barbarian intruder of Vanke.

Liu Junhai, a professor of civil and commercial law at Renmin University of China, said the clash between Vanke's management team and its major shareholders can provide a reference point for future corporate governance of Chinese listed companies. Listed companies can also draw lessons from the case, Liu added.

While the likelihood of a management shuffle would be slim, whoever wins control of Vanke should uphold the interests of its shareholders, both large and small, Liu said.

The plunge came after Baoneng, which owns 24 percent of shares, and State-owned China Resources, the second-largest shareholder with 16 percent of shares, attempted to block a restructuring plan worth about $6.9 billion with Shenzhen Metro Group. The plan would significantly dilute their holdings.

Xia Lei, a property analyst at Founder Securities Co, said that Monday's decline is more about a technical correction and release of risks accumulated during the long period of trading suspension amid asset restructuring.

Vanke's Hong Kong-listed shares have tumbled by 36 percent this year, despite rallying by 6.71 percent on Monday.

The shareholder clash within Vanke has also drawn attention from the country's securities regulator.

The China Securities Regulatory Commission said last week that it has been closely following developments in the case. All parties involved must abide by the Corporate Law and related regulations, it said.

lixiang@chinadaily.com.cn

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合在线另类色区奇米 | 另类二区三四 | 国产在线观看一区精品 | 国产精品午夜波多野结衣性色 | 9cao在线精品免费 | 波野多结衣在线观看 | 成年男女的免费视频网站 | 国产成人高清一区二区私人 | 台湾精品视频在线播放 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久 | 亚洲国产精品久久精品成人 | 性欧美高清久久久久久久 | 69交性视频 | 黄色三级毛片 | 成人黄页网站 | 欧美高清一区二区三区欧美 | 欧美男人天堂 | 国产成版人视频网站免费下 | 一级特黄性色生活片一区二区 | 日韩美女一区二区三区 | a级毛片在线观看 | 亚洲欧美激情视频 | 精品免费视频 | 美女黄色一级毛片 | 久久视精品 | 国产精品亚洲四区在线观看 | 日本久久一区二区 | 日本精品视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲久久天堂 | 寡妇一级毛片 | 欧美精品另类 | 免费观看欧美成人禁片 | 亚洲 欧美 都市 自拍 在线 | 欧美精品xx | 亚洲黄色软件 | 毛片搜索 | 美国aaaa一级毛片啊 | 国内久久精品视频 | 亚洲黄色免费在线观看 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人 | 一本色综合 |