久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Business

Stock connect to start in November

By Cai Xiao | China Daily | Updated: 2016-08-31 07:58

The long-awaited Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect is expected to start in mid-to late November, a move that makes it more likely that domestic stocks will be included in MSCI Inc's main benchmarks, according to China's securities regulator.

Technical preparations for the stock connect will take place from August to November, with the program scheduled to begin in mid-to late November, said Qi Bin, director of the international cooperation department at the China Securities Regulatory Commission.

The Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, which allows mainland investors to buy Hong Kong stocks and vice versa, had been expected for more than a year following a similar program between Shanghai and Hong Kong in 2014.

On Aug 16, the State Council approved the plan to connect a second mainland stock exchange with Hong Kong's.

"We have made a lot of effort to further open Chinese capital markets, and the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect can play a positive role in helping domestic stocks be included in MSCI Inc's main benchmarks," said Qi.

The global share index compiler MSCI Inc in June rejected including Chinese mainland-listed A shares in its prominent emerging markets index. MSCI said that it would retain the option to include the A shares as part of its next market classification review in 2017.

According to Qi, China's A share market is the world's second-largest market. It is also the largest emerging capital market and the fastest-growing one, so a global index without A shares is incomplete.

"The inclusion of yuan-denominated A shares in an MSCI Inc index is a historical certainty that will eventually happen," said Qi.

A feasibility study into a third stock connect, between the Shanghai and London exchanges is currently under way and maintains smooth progress, Qi added.

"The Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect should move China further along the road to MSCI inclusion and we see it as a significant catalyst for Chinese markets, particularly at a time when fundamental strength and industrial profitability are building," said Douglas Morton, head of research at Northern Trust Capital Markets Asia.

China's securities regulator released a draft on Aug 26 detailing the expansion of an initiative that further opens the A-share stock market to investors. The draft revises the regulations for the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, expanding their range to include the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect.

Zhang Yu contributed to this story.

caixiao@chinadaily.com.cn

 

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美卡通成人制服动漫 | 黄色三级三级三级 | 国模偷拍在线观看免费视频 | 成人在线播放 | 加勒比一本大道香蕉在线视频 | 一区二区三区在线免费看 | 久草免费在线视频 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在线观看 | 成人网18免费软件大全 | 久热香蕉在线视频 | 宫女淫春| 欧美一级毛片无遮无挡 | 亚洲综合久久综合激情久久 | 欧美人在线 | 九九视频免费在线观看 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区不卡 | 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区 | 米奇精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲国产精品自产拍在线播放 | 美女一丝不佳一级毛片香蕉 | 性一级片| 免看一级a一片成人123 | 国产精品久久久99 | 久久国产亚洲欧美日韩精品 | 99在线观看视频免费 | 日本美女高清在线观看免费 | 久草手机在线观看视频 | 国产日韩欧美视频在线 | 欧美视频一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品成人免费视频不卡 | 久久视频免费观看 | 又刺激又黄的一级毛片 | 国产日产欧产精品精品推荐在线 | 青青操在线视频 | 亚洲精品免费在线 | 日韩美女在线看免费观看 | 欧美一区二区亚洲 | 欧美一级xxxx俄罗斯一级 | 午夜欧美日韩在线视频播放 | 毛片视频网址 | 美女扒开腿让男人桶爽免费动态图 |