久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / World

ROK presses DPRK on dialogue proposal

China Daily | Updated: 2017-07-22 07:32

SEOUL - The Republic of Korea on Friday urged the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to make a positive response to dialogue overtures earlier this week to discuss military and humanitarian affairs.

ROK Defense Ministry spokesman Moon Sang-kyun said that defusing military tensions and restoring communication channels between the military authorities was crucial for establishing peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula.

He urged the DPRK once again to rapidly make a positive response to Seoul's dialogue offer.

On Monday, the ministry proposed to its DPRK counterpart for holding talks about military affairs on July 21 at Tongilgak, in the DPRK side of Panmunjom.

The dialogue proposal was aimed at stopping all hostile acts near the military demarcation line, which divides the two neighbors.

Pyongyang, the spokesman said, had yet to give any response to the proposal until this morning, making it impossible to hold the inter-Korean dialogue on Friday.

The ministry said the military talks offer would be effective until July 27.

Separately, Seoul offered on Monday to hold a Red Cross dialogue with its DPRK counterpart for the reunion of families of the two neighbors, who had been separated since the 1950-53 Korean War.

The dialogue on the humanitarian affairs was proposed to be held on Aug 1 at the Peace House in the ROK side of Panmunjom.

Pyongyang had yet to give any reply.

Seoul's dialogue offers were made as follow-up measures to President Moon Jae-in's Korean Peninsula Peace Initiative, which was announced in his Berlin speech on July 6.

During the speech, Moon proposed to the DPRK stopping all hostile acts near the MDL from July 27, which marks the 64th anniversary of the armistice ending the war.

Whether Pyongyang would accept Seoul's dialogue overtures remained uncertain ahead of the annual ROK-US war game, code-named Ulchi Freedom Guardian, scheduled for next month.

The computer-assisted simulation exercise would reportedly kick off on Aug 21, which would become the first US-ROK joint military exercise under Monn's government.

Xinhua

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九久久免费视频 | 尤物tv已满18点击进入 | 久99久精品视频免费观看v | 欧美一级毛片免费看高清 | 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩综合高清一区二区 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区 | 久久精品视频免费观看 | 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区二区 | 美国a毛片 | 久章草在线 | 视频在线一区 | 一级国产a级a毛片无卡 | 日本高清va不卡视频在线观看 | 日韩欧美精品综合一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线看 | 在线aaa| 欧美一区精品 | 天天插夜夜爽 | 一级片免费在线播放 | 香港三级日本三级人妇三级四 | 99精品免费久久久久久久久日本 | 曰韩一级毛片 | 久草在线最新 | 国产成人微拍精品 | 欧美日韩日本国产 | 日本三级2021最新理论在线观看 | 亚洲免费小视频 | 中文成人在线视频 | 国内精品久久久久影院老司 | 国产综合在线观看视频 | 久久草在线免费 | 国产成人a毛片在线 | 日本一区二区三区在线 视频观看免费 | 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠 | 亚洲精品国产三级在线观看 | 欧美日韩亚洲在线观看 | 亚洲 欧美 国产 日韩 制服 bt | 天堂色视频 | 视频在线一区 | 亚洲精品国产美女在线观看 |