久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

English 中文網(wǎng) 漫畫網(wǎng) 愛新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
中國網(wǎng)站品牌欄目(頻道)
當(dāng)前位置: Language Tips > 每日播報(bào)

ROK, US launch annual drills despite warning

[ 2012-02-28 10:47]     字號 [] [] []  
免費(fèi)訂閱30天China Daily雙語新聞手機(jī)報(bào):移動用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

Download

The Republic of Korea and the United States launched major annual military exercises on Monday, as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea said it was ready for war over what it termed a reckless provocation.

"The reckless war drills targeting the army and people of the DPRK, who are in the mourning period, amount to a grave provocation," said a DPRK Foreign Ministry spokesman, referring to the death of leader Kim Jong-il.

The spokesman denounced the timing of the exercises, days after US and DPRK officials held talks in Beijing. Pyongyang "is fully ready for both dialogue and war", he told the Korean Central News Agency.

The Key Resolve exercise which began on Monday is a 12-day drill largely involving computer-simulated war games, while Foal Eagle from March 1 to April 30 involves field training for air, ground and naval forces.

The US military said in a statement the DPRK had been informed a month ago of the exercise dates and "the non-provocative nature of this training".

But the news agency, in a separate comment earlier on Monday, described the drills as "an unpardonable infringement upon the sovereignty and dignity" of the DPRK while it is still mourning Kim.

"The army and people of the DPRK are fully ready to fight a war with them," it said, warning Seoul and Washington of possible "catastrophic consequences".

The country's National Defense Commission on Saturday denounced the drills as a "silent declaration of war".

The DPRK has taken a tough tone with the ROK since Kim died on Dec 17 and was replaced by his youngest son Kim Jong-un.

The ROK's military has strengthened monitoring of the DPRK's activities to guard against potential attacks, Yonhap News Agency reported.

It said RF-4 and U-2 reconnaissance aircraft would be fully mobilized and F-15K fighter jets would be on emergency standby.

Artillery units near the land border would also stand ready to immediately hit back if attacked, it said.

Questions:

1. When will the drill start?

2. How many days will it last?

3. What type of ROK fighter jets would be on standby?

Answers:

1. Monday.

2. 12.

3. F15K.

(中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)英語點(diǎn)津 Helen 編輯)

ROK, US launch annual drills despite warning

About the broadcaster:

ROK, US launch annual drills despite warning

Lee Hannon is Chief Editor at China Daily with 15-years experience in print and broadcast journalism. Born in England, Lee has traveled extensively around the world as a journalist including four years as a senior editor in Los Angeles. He now lives in Beijing and is happy to move to China and join the China Daily team.

 
中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)英語點(diǎn)津版權(quán)說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)英語點(diǎn)津:XXX(署名)”的原創(chuàng)作品,除與中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)簽署英語點(diǎn)津內(nèi)容授權(quán)協(xié)議的網(wǎng)站外,其他任何網(wǎng)站或單位未經(jīng)允許不得非法盜鏈、轉(zhuǎn)載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯(lián)系;凡本網(wǎng)注明“來源:XXX(非英語點(diǎn)津)”的作品,均轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉(zhuǎn)載,請與稿件來源方聯(lián)系,如產(chǎn)生任何問題與本網(wǎng)無關(guān);本網(wǎng)所發(fā)布的歌曲、電影片段,版權(quán)歸原作者所有,僅供學(xué)習(xí)與研究,如果侵權(quán),請?zhí)峁┌鏅?quán)證明,以便盡快刪除。
 

關(guān)注和訂閱

人氣排行

翻譯服務(wù)

中國日報(bào)網(wǎng)翻譯工作室

我們提供:媒體、文化、財(cái)經(jīng)法律等專業(yè)領(lǐng)域的中英互譯服務(wù)
電話:010-84883468
郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
 
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一级毛片在线播放 | 91精品国产免费久久 | 成年人网站免费在线观看 | www.日本高清视频.com | 国产高清视频免费 | 黄色美女视频免费 | 成人做爰视频www | 最近最新中文字幕免费的一页 | 免费看一级欧美激情毛片 | 97精品国产91久久久久久 | 国产精品久久久久久吹潮 | 免费嗨片 | 亚洲精品高清国产一线久久97 | 中文字幕在线观看一区二区三区 | 99久久精品免费国产一区二区三区 | 亚洲成色在线 | 精品成人一区二区三区免费视频 | 色噜噜亚洲男人的天堂 | 91看片淫黄大片.在线天堂 | 亚洲在成人网在线看 | 国内自拍第100页 | 亚洲情a成黄在线观看动 | 成人精品网| 欧美极品第1页专区 | 亚洲在线视频免费观看 | 欧美专区一区 | 久草视频福利 | 欧美另类在线视频 | 日韩视频免费一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品三级 | 一区二区欧美视频 | 精品欧美高清一区二区免费 | 欧美一及 | 久久99精品久久久久久久不卡 | 91成人午夜性a一级毛片 | 91欧美激情一区二区三区成人 | 免费观看欧美一级高清 | 国产综合在线视频 | 麻豆日韩 | 亚洲欧洲日韩在线 | 国产在线一区在线视频 |