久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Lifestyle
Home / Lifestyle / Health

Organ harvesting rumors slammed

By Willa Wu And Honey Tsang In Hong Kong | China Daily | Updated: 2016-08-19 07:55

Organ harvesting rumors slammed

[Photo by Chen Jingyu/Asianewsphoto]

China's anti-rejection drug volume debunks claims, expert says

It cannot be true that between 60,000 and 100,000 organ transplants are performed on the Chinese mainland yearly using organs taken from executed prisoners, prominent transplantation experts said on Thursday.

Speaking at news conference after a symposium of the 26th International Congress of The Transplantation Society, held in Hong Kong, experts Jose Ramon Nunez Pena, medical officer of the World Health Organization, and Michael Millis, vice-chairman for global surgery and director at the University of Chicago's School of Medicine Transplant Center, dismissed the allegations - which were raised by Western critics of China as early as 2006-as implausible.

Pena, a transplant surgeon who has visited China often, said the claimed number is equal to the transplant activity of the entire world and is practically impossible.

Pena said that the WHO firmly and without reservation supports China's new ethics-based, transparent organ donor program, which must be free of corruption and financial incentives.

Transparency is the best guard against rumors, he said, acknowledging that China has taken many measures to ensure the fairness and traceability of the whole organ donation and distribution process.

"It is time to close the door to rumors and open the door to the facts," Pena said. "China now has joined the transplantation train along with the international community. We are all in the same train because we share the same principles and ethical practices."

Rumors about "organ harvesting" were said to be false in 2006, after an investigation conducted by the United States Consulate General in Liaoning province. The source of the rumor was Falun Gong, an outlawed group on the Chinese mainland, which alleged that the organs of more than 6,000 practitioners had been illegally extracted at Sujiatun Thrombosis Hospital in Liaoning, it said.

Yet some people with political influence have made the opposite claim. Former Canadian lawmaker David Kilgour and lawyer David Matas wrote a report in 2006 claiming that China had retrieved organs from criminals.

Previous 1 2 Next

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久久久久久久不卡 | 18年大片免费在线观看 | 老妇激情毛片 | 97香蕉久久夜色精品国产 | 欧美成人激情在线 | 午夜在线亚洲 | 亚洲一级毛片免费在线观看 | a级片免费观看视频 | 日本免费一级视频 | 国产精品成人观看视频网站 | 久久久久久久久久久9精品视频 | 91视频一区| 久视频在线观看 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四 | 亚洲午夜成激人情在线影院 | 中文字幕乱码系列免费 | 大胆gogo999亚洲肉体艺术 | 欧美jlzz18性欧美 | 国产原创91| 亚洲精品区在线播放一区二区 | 国产亚洲精品一品区99热 | 色综合久久久久久 | 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁 | 玖玖精品在线观看 | 亚洲国产精品自在现线让你爽 | 国产成人自拍在线 | 九九九九九九精品免费 | 欧美一级视频精品观看 | 亚洲精品国产第一区第二区国 | 亚洲午夜精品久久久久久抢 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区图片欧美 | 国产一级在线观看www色 | 爆操巨乳美女 | 欧美日韩在线第一页 | 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区 | 夜鲁夜鲁夜鲁在线观看福利 | 欧美黑人xxxxxxxxxx | 不卡一级aaa全黄毛片 | 日本a级在线 | 特级毛片aaa免费版 特级毛片a级毛免费播放 | 日本黄色美女网站 |