久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Israeli authorities seal off home of Palestinian accused of deadly rock attack

(Xinhua) Updated : 2016-04-12

Israeli authorities sealed off the home of a Palestinian who threw a rock which led to the death of an Israeli in September 2015, the Israeli army said.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and police units on Monday cemented and sealed off the home of Abed Dawiat in the Palestinian village of Sur Baher in east Jerusalem, the IDF spokesperson told Xinhua.

In September 2015, Dawiat, who was then 17 years old, threw rocks at Israeli vehicles in southeast Jerusalem along with other youths. One of the rocks hit an Israeli car driven by Alexander Levlovitz.

The 64-year-old Levlovitz lost control of the vehicle and drove into a post in southeast Jerusalem, resulting in his death. The incident took place shortly prior to the outburst of a wave of violence in which 28 Israelis and nearly 200 Palestinians were killed.

Dawiat and three other Palestinian youths were indicted earlier this year for the attack, with the court conceding it was the rock thrown by Dawiat, who confessed to throwing the stones, that hit Levlovitz's car.

On Sunday, the Supreme Court ruled that Dawiat's home can be sealed off, but ruled against using such measures against the other three defendants, while discussing appeals against the measure.

The IDF reported that the homes of 11 Palestinian attackers have been demolished since September, three of which were connected to attacks that occurred prior to the wave of violence that started in October.

Israel has expedited the use of home demolitions amid the wave of Palestinian car-ramming, stabbing and shooting attacks against Israelis, in hopes of deterring future attackers.

The defense establishment, however, criticized the effectiveness of these tactics in a 2005 report by defense officials, and human rights groups charge that home demolitions constitute collective punishments.

Netanyahu had announced recently he would be seeking to advance other punishments against families of attackers, including their expulsion to other territories in the West Bank, or to the Gaza Strip.

Israel occupied the West Bank, east Jerusalem and Gaza Strip territories in the 1967 Mideast War. While Israeli leaders charge Palestinian incitement is to blame for the wave of unrest, Palestinian charge it is caused by the frustration amid 49 years of occupation and dim prospects of establishing a Palestinian state.

After occupying east Jerusalem in the 1967 Mideast War, Israel annexed the territory, home to 300,000 Palestinians, as part of the Jerusalem municipality in 1981, in a move not recognized by the international community.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品久久免费视频 | 欧美hdvideosex4k| 国产日b视频 | 亚洲国产二区三区 | 一级成人黄色片 | 18视频在线观看 | 欧美久久精品 | 精品视频在线免费播放 | 亚洲一区欧洲一区 | 精品国产免费第一区二区三区日韩 | 成人精品视频在线观看播放 | 九九国产精品 | 男女乱淫免费视频 | 二区三区在线观看 | 1024手机基地在线看手机 | 波野多衣在线观 | 美国一级毛片免费看 | 最新亚洲人成网站在线影院 | 国产a∨一区二区三区香蕉小说 | 国产亚洲精品影达达兔 | 免费在线黄色网址 | 久久国产精品久久精 | 4四虎44虎www在线影院麻豆 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四 | 97视频在线免费 | 美国一级毛片免费 | 久热中文字幕在线精品免费 | 老湿菠萝蜜在线看 | 高清欧美一级在线观看 | 一区二区三区亚洲 | 成人亚洲精品一区二区 | 国产日韩在线观看视频 | 扒开两腿猛进入爽爽视频 | 欧美日韩人成在线观看 | 亚洲精彩视频在线观看 | 精品在线视频免费观看 | 丁香伊人五月综合激激激 | 91免费永久在线地址 | 午夜免费一级片 | 三级色网站 | 一区二区三区免费精品视频 |