久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / World

Sweden mourns victims in truck attack

By Xinhua-ap (China Daily) Updated: 2017-04-11 07:20

 Sweden mourns victims in truck attack

A girl writes a message on the memorial wall following Friday's attack in Stockholm, Sweden, on Monday.Philip O'connor / Reuters

STOCKHOLM - Sweden's Prime Minister said on Monday the country would never yield to terrorism, as he led a minute's silence for those killed and injured when a truck driver mowed down pedestrians on a Stockholm shopping street.

Four people died and 15 were hurt in Friday's attack, the first of its kind in the country.

"We will never surrender to terror," Lofven said in his speech outside Stockholm's city hall, as flags flew at half mast across the capital and church bells chimed while shoppers and tourists thronged the city center.

Police are holding a 39 year-old Uzbek man who they believe was the driver of the hijacked beer truck that crashed into a department store, leaving death in its wake.

The suspect had been denied permanent residency in Sweden and expressed sympathy for Islamic State group.

The attack shattered any sense Swedes had of being insulated from the militant violence that has hit other parts of Europe, raising questions about whether - in a society that takes pride in tolerance and liberal values - the police and security services could have done more to prevent it.

"I am not afraid to go to the city. But you never know, you never know (what can happen)," said Sankar Ramasuppu, a bank worker living in Stockholm.

Many Swedes were back at work for the first time since the attack, while the department store into which the truck slammed had already reopened.

Standing outside the building with tears in her eyes, Parima Khazai, who runs a skin therapy company in the city, recalled a lucky escape.

"I was supposed to be here at the time (of the attack) because I had to return something. But a friend wanted to take a coffee so that meant that both of us didn't end up here on the street," she said.

Sweden has long been known for its open-door policy toward migrants and refugees. But after the country of 10 million took in a record 163,000 refugees in 2015, the government has tried to be more selective about which newcomers it allows to stay.

Meanwhile, security officials in neighboring Norway, where a 17-year-old asylum-seeker from Russia was detained on Sunday in connection with an explosive device found near a busy subway station, spoke of the alarming potential for a copycat effect.

The country has decided to raise the country's threat level, although the security agency said it wasn't clear if the teen planned to carry out an attack with the primitive homemade device police defused without any injuries. Agency head Benedicte Bjornland said it was likely the youth had been inspired by recent attacks in Stockholm, France, Germany, Britain and Russia.

"The attacks demonstrate how easy such attacks can be carried out, and prove to others that it is possible to make something similar," Bjornland said.

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷 | 日韩欧美一区二区久久 | 国产精品亚洲四区在线观看 | 欧美精品伊人久久 | 男女视频在线看 | 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区播放 | 久久精品国产99久久6动漫欧 | 国产精品无打码在线播放9久 | 最新黄网 | 全部免费国产潢色一级 | 午夜视频网站 | 亚欧成人一区二区 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 美女被强行扒开双腿激情视频 | 亚洲国产精品综合欧美 | 国产成人综合高清在线观看 | 日韩欧美在线一区二区三区 | 中文乱码一二三四有限公司 | 欧美成人免费网在线观看 | 成人在线不卡视频 | 美女被免费网站在线视频软件 | 久久精品99毛片免费 | 国产 一二三四五六 | 99秒拍福利大尺度视频 | 欧美亚洲一区二区三区在线 | 久久久久久久久影院 | 国产自在自线午夜精品视频在 | 欧美精品片 | 国产高清视频免费最新在线 | 欧美精品人爱a欧美精品 | 成人一级片在线观看 | 免费看成人 | 国产高清自拍 | 免费毛片播放 | 成年视频在线 | 91精品久久一区二区三区 | 欧美一区二区三区高清视频 | 国产精品久久永久免费 | 美女黄色在线看 | 欧美一级特黄做 | 日韩激情中文字幕一区二区 |