久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Tennis

Nadal back in winning form

By Agence France-Presse in Sao Paulo | China Daily | Updated: 2013-02-19 07:55

Spanish great claims title in Brazil after lengthy injury layoff

Rafael Nadal showed he is back in business by clinching his first title since ending a seven-month knee injury layoff, winning the Brazil Open on Sunday.

The Spanish former world No 1, who is yet to fully shrug off the lingering effects of his knee problems, beat Argentina's David Nalbandian 6-2, 6-3 in 78 minutes.

Currently the world No 5, Nadal went on the attack from the start, breaking his opponent's service before racing to take the first set.

Nadal back in winning form

The 31-year-old Nalbandian, a former world No 3 who now languishes at 93 in the ATP rankings, fought back early in the second set but Nadal came from behind to win, sparking wild cheers from the crowd.

The Spaniard pocketed a check for $82,300 for his win and thanked the public for "the great support" he received throughout the tournament.

Nadal was the top seed in this $455,775 tournament, his second comeback event following his long absence.

He competed in the Vina del Mar Open in Chile earlier this month, losing the singles and doubles finals last Sunday.

"It's a great title and important for me," said the 26-year-old.

"Yesterday (during the semifinal) the knee hurt. Today it's better, rather bearable. I am happy to win in Brazil for the second time."

Nadal, who has 11 Grand Slam titles under his belt, first won the event in 2005, when it was held in Costa do Sauipe in eastern Bahia state.

Asked about his future plans, Nadal, who now has 37 claycourt titles in a 51-trophy career haul, said: "I am going to think about Acapulco (later this month) and nothing else."

As to whether he feels confident enough now to compete against the world's top three of Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Andy Murray, Nadal said: "We are going to see how the knee responds and then take stock.

"I don't have any problem playing against better rivals because I accept that I can lose. Losing is not a problem for me," said Nadal, whose last title was his record-breaking seventh French Open victory in June.

"I just need time to continue improving and return to a more competitive level."

Considered by many to be the best ever clay-court player, Nadal was back on the court in Chile earlier this month for the first time since suffering a surprise second-round exit at Wimbledon in June.

Since then he had been sidelined by a torn tendon and inflammation in his left knee, with his return this year further delayed by a stomach virus.

(China Daily 02/19/2013 page23)

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人欧美在线 | 成人资源在线 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区日韩 | 亚洲偷自拍另类图片二区 | 一区二区三区影视 | 日韩免费在线 | 久久精品男人的天堂 | 亚洲一区不卡 | 成年人免费在线观看网站 | 国产情侣普通话刺激对白 | 毛片大片免费看 | 欧美日韩在线播放一区二区三区 | 亚洲色视频在线播放网站 | 综合成人在线 | 日本黄区 | 美女张开腿让男人桶爽动漫视频 | 97公开视频| 日韩在线三级 | 精品亚洲综合久久中文字幕 | 亚洲精品区一区二区三区四 | 中文字幕欧美在线观看 | 久久草在线观看 | 久久久久综合一本久道 | 国产精品黄在线观看免费 | 久久久久久一级毛片免费无遮挡 | 久久综久久美利坚合众国 | 女仆色在线| 国产精品观看在线亚洲人成网 | 男人天堂日韩 | 国内精品一区二区三区最新 | 免费a网 | 久久成年视频 | 一级毛片在线不卡直接观看 | 男人的天堂在线观看视频不卡 | 天堂视频免费看 | 在线私拍国产福利精品 | 日韩色视频一区二区三区亚洲 | 九九视频精品全部免费播放 | 国产一区二区三区四区五区tv | 国产不卡在线观看视频 | 欧美大陆日韩 |