久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Sports / Soccer

Conca set to return to China after Fluminense accepts proposal- reports

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-01-28 07:58

Conca set to return to China after Fluminense accepts proposal- reports

Dario Conca (L) of China's Guangzhou Evergrande challenges Fernandinho (R) of Brazil's Atletico Mineiro during their 2013 FIFA Club World Cup third place soccer match in Marrakech stadium December 21, 2013.[Photo/Agencies]

RIO DE JANEIRO - Fluminense's Dario Conca will go back to the Chinese Super League after the Brazilian club accepted the proposal from Chinese club Shanghai SIPG, Brazilian media reported on Thursday.

According to the Brazilian news hub UOL, the Argentine midfielder will receive 56 million reals for a two-year contract with Shanghai SIPG, which just signed former England team coach Sven-Goran Eriksson.

Conca, who came back to Fluminense in 2014 from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande, is said to be unhappy at Fluminense due to a delay in the payment of image-rights after investment group Unimed parted ways with the club in the end of 2014. The image-rights revenue takes up the majority of Conca's salary at Fluminense.

Although the final contract hasn't been signed between the two sides, Brazilian media believed that there is no hurdle in Conca's transfer after Fluminense accepted the proposal. Unimed, who also owns the economic rights of Conca, has already authorized the transfer.

Amid the financial crisis of Fluminense as a result of the withdrawal of Unimed, veteran Brazilian striker Fred, who also encountered the delay of image-rights payment, is also set to go to China, according to reports in Globo.

A Chinese club has made a proposal for Fred and he can leave the club in the coming days. But the name of the club hasn't been revealed. Fred had a lackluster performance at last year's World Cup in the number nine shirt for Brazil, but the 31-year-old earned the top scorer prize in the Brazilian league last year.

Conca traveled in a separate flight back to Brazil on Monday after Fluminense ended pre-season training in the United States. Conca was said to be informed the offer from China during his stay in the United States.

On Thursday's regular training at Fluminense, Conca didn't show up until the very last minute, while other players appeared on the field half an hour earlier before the scheduled time as usual.

Conca is well known in China after a successful two-and-a-half years spell with Guangzhou Evergrande that ended in December 2013.

He returned to his former club Fluminense last January and scored 16 goals from 59 matches across all competitions in 2014.

Recently, there are growing ranks of South Americans joining the Chinese Super League from the Brazilian league.

Last week, two Chinese teams announced major signings with Brasileirao's high-profile players. Brazil international midfielder Ricardo Goulart from Cruzeiro has signed a four-year deal with Guangzhou Evergrande, while Brazil striker Diego Tardelli from Atletico Mineiro signed with Shandong Luneng.

Most Popular
What's Hot
Highlights
Special
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 九一国产| 精品国产高清毛片 | 99免费在线 | 一级毛片区| 欧美在线视频二区 | 欧美一区二区三区久久综合 | 国产精品欧美亚洲 | 精品久久国产老人久久综合 | aaa免费看 | 国产理论视频在线观看 | 亚洲一区二区在线视频 | 日本高清aⅴ毛片免费 | 国产亚洲精品九九久在线观看 | 波多野结衣在线中文 | 亚洲二区在线播放 | 国产人人插 | 久久久欧美综合久久久久 | 99爱在线观看精品视频 | 天天澡夜夜澡狠狠澡 | 中文字幕亚洲欧美日韩不卡 | 国产成人麻豆tv在线观看 | 国产一区私人高清影院 | 欧美一级一毛片 | 中国美女乱淫免费看视频 | www.色亚洲 | 97青娱国产盛宴精品视频 | 日本一区二区三区高清福利视频 | 亚洲专区在线 | 青青自拍 | 国产欧美在线观看视频 | 91成人国产网站在线观看 | 日本免费在线观看视频 | 久草青青| 一级毛片一级毛片a毛片欧美 | 精品动漫一区二区 | 日本视频在线观看不卡高清免费 | 91福利国产在线观一区二区 | 国产成人综合自拍 | 欧美a一级片 | 一级做a爰片欧美一区 | 中国一级特黄大片毛片 |