久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Sports / Soccer

Euro 2016 security concerns grow after French Cup incidents

(Agencies) Updated: 2016-05-24 10:24

PARIS?— The French football federation opened disciplinary proceedings against Paris Saint-Germain and Marseille on Monday following incidents during the French Cup final that raised major concerns only a few weeks before the country hosts the European Championship.

Euro 2016 security concerns grow after French Cup incidents

Marseille's fans light a flare during the French Cup final soccer match between Marseille and PSG at the Stade de France Stadium, in Saint Denis, North of Paris, Saturday, May 21, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

Despite a two-meter high security wall surrounding the Stade de France and triple security checks, supporters smuggled flares into the venue in the northern Paris suburb of Saint-Denis and ignited fires in the stands on Saturday. Some supporters also tried to invade the pitch.

Fans also complained about severe overcrowding at the security check points. PSG won the game 4-2.

Following a meeting on Monday, the French Interior Ministry said "it has been decided to correct dysfunction without delay in order to guarantee the fluidity of supporters entering sporting venues and to strengthen security checks by private companies and secure stadium exits."

Seine-Saint-Denis area prefect Philippe Galli admitted there were serious security breaches during a match that was seen as the final test before Euro 2016, which will be held in 10 cities across France from June 10-July 10.

"The system was under pressure, and it gave way on some points," Galli told Europe 1 radio, adding that police were overwhelmed by fans.

Galli said problems arose due to the limited number of access points to the stadium, reduced from 26 to just four under the new security plan.

He said body searches also need to be improved before the tournament starts.

Trying to ease concerns, both the football federation and Interior Ministry insisted that security measures put in place during the Euros will be different.

The French federation said it did not consider the game a "test event" because it was a club match. Marseille and PSG fans have often clashed in their tense derbies.

In the wake of the attacks in Paris that left 130 people dead in November last year, France remains in a state of emergency which was recently extended by two months and will cover the ongoing French Open at Roland Garros, Euro 2016 and the Tour de France in July.

It expands police powers to put people under house arrest and allows authorities to forbid the movement of people and vehicles at specific times and places.

 

Most Popular
What's Hot
Highlights
Special
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一级不卡毛片 | 九九精彩视频在线观看视频 | 久久精品国产免费高清 | 欧美一级毛片欧美一级成人毛片 | 91社区视频| a级精品九九九大片免费看 a级毛片免费观看网站 | 免费一极毛片 | 国产在线一区二区三区欧美 | 91porny九色国产首页在线 | 欧美大片一级特黄 | 日本人成18在线播放 | 日产一一到六区网站免费 | 亚洲国产精品久久 | 欧美日韩免费一区二区在线观看 | 91免费公开视频 | 国内外成人免费视频 | 免费久草 | 污美女网站www在线观看 | 国产精品午夜免费观看网站 | 亚洲在线网站 | 一级毛片无毒不卡直接观看 | 视频一区视频二区在线观看 | 亚洲视频精品在线观看 | 一级毛片在线免费观看 | 国产成人精品999在线观看 | 91免费公开视频 | 国产一区二区三区视频 | 成年人看的免费视频 | 免费观看黄色毛片 | 成人免费毛片视频 | 成人自拍在线 | 亚洲一区在线免费观看 | 欧美国产合集在线视频 | 亚洲成a人v| 国产美女一区二区三区 | 久久国产成人午夜aⅴ影院 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 寡妇一级a毛片免费播放 | 各种偷拍盗摄视频在线观看 | 国语精品视频在线观看不卡 | 亚洲国产欧美在线人成精品一区二区 | 亚洲国产欧美在线成人aaaa |