久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Sports / Stars

Lochte signs new endorsement deal, legal woes persist in Brazil

(Agencies) Updated: 2016-08-26 14:28

Lochte signs new endorsement deal, legal woes persist in Brazil

In this still image from video Olympic gold medallist swimmer Ryan Lochte of the US gives an interview to Globo TV at their studios in New York City, August 20, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

US swimmer Ryan Lochte landed a new endorsement deal on Thursday days after losing all his major sponsors even as the fallout from the Rio Olympics continued as Brazilian police recommended he be charged with falsely reporting a crime.

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops, which makes cough drops, said it had signed Lochte, a 12-time Olympic medalist, for a television commercial and print ads.

Lochte, 32, lost all four of his major sponsors on Monday, including Speedo USA and Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N), following his apology for an "exaggerated" story about being robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro after a party.

"We all make mistakes, but they're rarely given front page scrutiny," Pine Bros Chief Executive Rider McDowell said in a statement on Thursday. "I'm confident that Pine Bros fans will support our decision to give Ryan a second chance."

Lochte's account of being held up with three team mates by men dressed as police officers embarrassed the host city, angered local officials and dominated news coverage of South America's first Olympics, amid heightened concerns over security in the crime-ridden metropolis.

Police and Lochte's teammates subsequently said that he had committed an act of vandalism at a gas station and became embroiled in a dispute with employees, who had demanded compensation. One of the security staff drew his weapon when the row became heated, police said.

Rio police said in a statement they had recommended that prosecutors bring charges against Lochte for falsely reporting a crime - a minor misdemeanor normally punishable by a fine.

Teammate Jimmy Feigen agreed last week to pay 35,000 real ($10,833) to a charity in Rio in compensation for having the same charges dropped and the return of his passport, which had been seized by police, authorities said.

Lochte had left Brazil the day after the incident at the gas station took place.

Police said in their statement that the investigator in charge of the case had recommended to judges that Lochte be deposed in the United States and that a transcript be sent to the ethical commission of the International Olympic Committee (DOC).

Lochte won one gold medal at the Rio Olympics. He was the breakout star of the 2012 London Olympics, landing a short-lived reality TV series called "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" and appearing, as himself, on top shows such as "30 Rock" and "90210".

In a tweet on Thursday, Lochte said: "Thanks to all the folks at Pine Bros for your confidence in me. I look forward to making you proud."

 

Most Popular
What's Hot
Highlights
Special
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜久久久久影院 | 永久免费毛片手机版在线看 | 亚洲免费在线视频 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久日本 | 韩国美女爽快一级毛片黄 | 欧美最猛性xxxxx亚洲精品 | 国内交换一区二区三区 | 特级无码a级毛片特黄 | 台湾三级香港三级在线中文 | 小明台湾成人永久免费看看 | 欧美日韩视频一区二区在线观看 | 青草欧美 | 精品在线观看免费 | 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合_中 | 99爱在线精品视频免费观看9 | 久久精品91 | 亚洲高清在线播放 | 欧美日韩视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产欧美视频 | 国产一级久久免费特黄 | 国产精品观看 | 久久综合久美利坚合众国 | 亚洲欧美精品中文字幕 | 日韩三级观看 | 在线综合+亚洲+欧美中文字幕 | 亚洲在线视频观看 | 丁香久久 | 久久国内精品 | 一区二区三区在线播放 | 成人影院vs一区二区 | 久久免费高清视频 | 欧美高清在线视频在线99精品 | 色熟 | 成人a毛片久久免费播放 | 一区二区三区免费视频网站 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区 | 男女福利社 | 2020久久国产最新免费观看 | 天堂8资源8在线 | 亚洲成a人片在线v观看 | 日韩精品在线看 |