久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Motor news

Rosberg stuns Formula One with retirement bombshell

Agencies | Updated: 2016-12-02 22:24
Rosberg stuns Formula One with retirement bombshell

Mercedes' Formula One World Champion Nico Rosberg of Germany addresses a news conference during his visit to Wiesbaden, Germany on November 30, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

LONDON - Nico Rosberg stunned Formula One on Friday with the shock announcement that he was retiring only days after achieving his lifetime ambition by winning his first world championship with Mercedes.

"From the moment when the destiny of the title was in my own hands, the big pressure started and I began to think about ending my racing career if I became world champion," the German said on Facebook.

"On Sunday morning in Abu Dhabi, I knew that it could be my last race and that feeling cleared my head before the start. I wanted to enjoy every part of the experience, knowing it might be the last time," the 31-year-old added.

"I took my decision on Monday evening," added the driver, who had given no previous indication of his intentions and had been at the team factory in Brackley on Thursday after a trip to his German birthplace of Wiesbaden.

Rosberg, who was due to attend the governing FIA's gala prize-giving in Vienna later on Friday along with team mate and triple world champion Lewis Hamilton, did not say what he planned to do next.

He will leave with a record of 23 wins in 206 races and as only the second son of a champion to take the title, following in the footsteps of 1982 winner and father Keke.

Rosberg stuns Formula One with retirement bombshell

Mercedes' Formula One driver Nico Rosberg of Germany sits in his car during the qualifying session on November 12, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

Rosberg was also the first German driver to win the Formula One championship in a German car.

"Since 25 years in racing, it has been my dream, my 'one thing' to become Formula One World Champion. Through the hard work, the pain, the sacrifices, this has been my target. And now I've made it," he said.

"I have climbed my mountain, I am on the peak, so this feels right. My strongest emotion right now is deep gratitude to everybody who supported me to make that dream happen."

His sudden departure leaves a vacancy that any driver on the grid would fight for, Mercedes being the most dominant team in the sport with 19 wins in 21 races this season.

They have won the drivers' and constructors' titles for the past three years in a row and will start next season, despite significant rule changes, as favourites again.

Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff hailed a "brave move" and said it was "testament to the strength of his character".

"The clarity of his judgement meant I accepted his decision straight away when he told me," he added.

Wolff said Mercedes would take time to evaluate their options.

 

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费看一片 | 成人免费在线观看视频 | 萌白酱白丝护士服喷水铁牛tv | 成人做爰视频www网站 | 成在线人视频免费视频 | a国产视频 | 一级一片一_级一片一 | 亚洲精品国产啊女成拍色拍 | 亚洲免费视频观看 | 日本aaaaa级毛片 | 真正全免费视频a毛片 | 高清一区二区三区四区五区 | 久久免费激情视频 | 欧美一级在线全免费 | 精品久久久久久 | 成人一级大片 | 国产成人在线免费观看 | 黄页美女 | 波多野一区二区三区在线 | 国产成人免费福利网站 | 国产成人综合日韩精品无 | 欧美国产视频 | 日本一区二区三区精品视频 | 欧美成人黄色网 | 91无套极品外围在线播放 | 国产成人自拍在线 | 国产精品亚洲片在线观看不卡 | 国产日产亚洲系列首页 | 中国二级毛片 | 国产在线爱做人成小视频 | 日本红怡院亚洲红怡院最新 | 一级特黄aa大片欧美网站 | 毛片成人 | 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍 | 成人亚洲网站 | 国产精品免费aⅴ片在线观看 | 网禁呦萝资源网站在线观看 | 亚洲精品综合在线 | 亚洲一级特黄特黄的大片 | 欧美在线a级高清 | 一级成人a做片免费 |