久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / China

Tevez's Shanghai transfer means one less space for Chinese strikers

By Angus McNeice | China Daily UK | Updated: 2016-12-29 17:37

Tevez's Shanghai transfer means one less space for Chinese strikers

Boca Juniors' Carlos Tevez celebrates after scoring against River Plate earlier this month. [Photo/Reuters]

Former English Premier League star Carlos Tevez's pending move from Argentina's Boca Juniors to Shanghai Shenhua will earn him a reported 32 million pounds ($39 million) a year. That's 615,000 pounds a week, or about 1 a second.

The transfer, which according to Argentine media is all but done, would make 32-year-old Tevez the world's highest-earning player. In January, young Brazilian star Oscar, 25, will ply his trade across town for Shanghai SIPG, following his record 60 million pound move from Chelsea. No transfer price is available for the Tevez move.

With this kind of money at their disposal, Chinese Super League teams will continue to attract foreign talent, both big-name veterans and prospects.

For Peter Rosselli, CSL analyst and contributor to Chinese soccer site Wild East Football, the trend is both exciting and worrisome.

The league has a quota on non-Chinese players-each club can have four foreigners plus one non-Chinese Asian on its books but a maximum of three foreigners and one non-Chinese Asian in the starting 11. The quota is there to provide opportunities for homegrown talent. Goalkeepers must be Chinese.

Rosselli believes the propensity to splurge on fl ashy, attacking players that sell shirts leads to an imbalance in the league and damages the prospects of the national team.

"Fourteen of the 16 teams in the league have three or more foreign players listed in their squads that you would put in the 'forward' bracket," Rosselli told China Daily. He said foreigners scored more than two-thirds of CSL goals last season.

"The CSL has to rethink the structure of the quota, because, if I owned a Chinese football club, goals win you games and I'm going to go top-heavy until I'm told I can't."

Tevez will join foreign attackers Obafemi Martins, Giovanni Moreno and Demba Ba at Shanghai Shenhua. Rosselli says top-loading teams with foreigners hinders the development of Chinese attacking talent and discourages aspiring local forwards.

"If I was a young Chinese player, I wouldn't bother trying to be a striker, because I can't see the end-game," he says.

Goals have been hard to come by for the Chinese national team. The side has failed to net in its four last Asian World Cup qualifiers and registered only six shots on target across the matches.

On Friday, China's Football Association issued a proposal to limit the number of foreign players named in matchday squads, not simply the starting 11, to three plus one non-Chinese Asian player. If ratified, the new rule will go into effect at the start of next season.

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线观看精品一区二区三区91 | 成人午夜亚洲影视在线观看 | 国产精品一级视频 | 男人的天堂亚洲 | 91久久香蕉国产线看观看软件 | 欧美成人极品怡红院tv | 一级做a爰在线就看 | 久久国产精品无码网站 | 日韩在线视频中文字幕 | 国产精品久久自在自线观看 | 国产亚洲精品一区久久 | 中文字幕在线无限2021 | 波多久久夜色精品国产 | 国产精品伦理久久久久 | 99热久久国产这里是精品 | 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区二区 | 国产一级毛片国语版 | 日本人成在线视频免费播放 | 亚洲韩国日本欧美一区二区三区 | 久久久精品久久久久三级 | 亚洲 欧美 都市 自拍 在线 | 九九精品激情在线视频 | 大片在线播放日本一级毛片 | 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区视频播放 | 久久伊人成人网 | 国产精品在线观看 | 欧美视频三级 | 久久成人亚洲 | 欧美在线观看a | 亚洲视频在线免费播放 | 精品在线视频免费观看 | 亚洲精品免费网站 | 国内精品国语自产拍在线观看55 | 亚洲综合一区二区不卡 | japanese乱子另类| 日韩在线无 | 精品a在线观看 | 在线观看亚洲网站 | 美女视频大全视频a免费九 美女视频大全网站免费 | 国产黄色小视频在线观看 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区免费 |