久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Soccer

US must allow access if it bids for 2026 soccer World Cup: FIFA

Updated: 2017-03-10 09:19
US must allow access if it bids for 2026 soccer World Cup: FIFA

The World Cup trophy is seen during the preliminary draw for the 2018 FIFA World Cup at Konstantin Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia, in this file picture taken July 25, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

The United States would have to grant entry to players, officials and fans from any country that qualified if it won the right to host the 2026 World Cup finals, soccer body FIFA said on Thursday.

Responding to a question about President Donald Trump's order banning citizens from six Muslim-majority nations from traveling to the United States, FIFA boss Gianni Infantino said any nation bidding for the tournament would have clear rules.

"We are now in the process of defining the bid requirements," he said.

"In the world there are certainly many countries with travel bans, visa requirements and so on and so forth.

"What is obvious is that when it comes to the World Cup, like the Olympic Games ... any team, including the supporters and officials of that team who have qualified, need to have access to the country. Otherwise there is no World Cup."

CONCACAF, the governing body for soccer in North and Central America and the Caribbean, is mulling a three-way joint bid for the 2026 World Cup between the United States, Mexico and Canada.

FIFA has ruled out a bid from Europe or Asia, leaving the CONCACAF region as frontrunner for a tournament set to expand to 48 nations from 32.

The United States last hosted the World Cup in 1994 and Mexico in 1986.

Los Angeles is also bidding against Paris for the 2024 Summer Olympics with a vote on that due in September.

Victor Montagliani, the CONCACAF president, said last month that a wall planned by Trump along the US-Mexico border would not present an obstacle to co-hosting the event.

Regional soccer officials have, however, been tight-lipped about the executive order.

The head of European soccer body UEFA warned last month that restrictions could damage any US bid.

"It will be part of the evaluation, and I am sure it will not help the United States to get the World Cup," UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin told the New York Times.

"If players cannot come because of political decisions, or populist decisions, then the World Cup cannot be played there."

Iran, one of the six countries named, have played in three World Cups including the 2014 finals in Brazil while Syria beat China last October in a qualifier.

"The requirements will be clear. Then each country can make up their decision whether they want to bid or not," said Infantino. "It's nothing to do with the US or not the US, it's a general sporting criteria."

Reuters

 

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产性生活| 国产成人精品久久一区二区小说 | 国产91精品在线 | 97在线免费观看视频 | 亚洲aⅴ | 欧美日韩久久 | 国产精彩视频在线观看 | 国内国语一级毛片在线视频 | 中文字幕国产欧美 | 日本三级香港三级网站 | 欧美一级乱理片免费观看 | 99久久99久久精品免费看子伦 | 成人在线中文字幕 | 日本不卡免费高清一级视频 | 国产在线高清不卡免费播放 | 欧美亚洲日本韩国一级毛片 | 成人三级在线 | 特色一级片| 毛片免费视频观看 | 性刺激欧美三级在线现看中文 | 日韩精品在线免费观看 | 爱久久精品国产 | 亚洲精品在线影院 | 亚洲国产成人精品一区二区三区 | 日韩制服诱惑 | 一区二区三区在线观看免费 | 亚洲在线网址 | 国产成人精品999在线 | 国产三级小视频在线观看 | 国内自拍网红在线综合 | 美女国产在线观看免费观看 | 国产亚洲精品日韩已满十八 | 成人毛片手机版免费看 | 国产亚洲精品成人一区看片 | 欧美精品v日韩精品v国产精品 | 国产欧美成人免费观看视频 | xxxx欧美视频| 免费一级 一片一毛片 | 久热久操 | 欧美性性性性性色大片免费的 | 久久96国产精品久久久 |