久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Soccer

Dortmund decries UEFA's timing

Updated: 2017-04-14 10:26

Club slams quick rescheduling in wake of Tuesday's bomb attacks

Dortmund decries UEFA's timing

General view of Borussia Dortmund fans before the Champions League quarter final first leg match between Dortmund and AS Monaco on April 12, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

DORTMUND, Germany-Borussia Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel accused UEFA of treating Tuesday's bomb attack on its team bus "as if a beer can had been thrown", and claimed the club was informed by text message of the rescheduling of its Champions League game against Monaco.

The German side lost 3-2 to the French club in the first leg of their quarterfinal on Wednesday, 24 hours after the match was postponed.

Tuchel was furious at the way the incident was handled by UEFA.

On Tuesday, three explosions rocked Dortmund's team bus and left Spain international Marc Bartra with a broken wrist.

"We felt completely passed over, it came down to 'tomorrow, you're playing'," said Tuchel.

"We were told by text message. They treated it as if a beer can had been thrown at the bus.

"Ultimately, it was decided in Nyon in Switzerland whether or not to play the next day. It was a somewhat powerless feeling. Each player had the right to start with a somewhat queasy feeling."

Police ramped up security in the city as German investigators detained an Islamist suspect following the roadside blast.

"We would have liked to have had more time to work through it," said Tuchel.

"There are players who easily brushed it off, but there are also players who really took it to heart. They are more thoughtful."

UEFA, however, insisted both clubs agreed to play on Wednesday at the earlier 6:45 pm (local time) kickoff.

"We were in touch with all parties today and never received any information which suggested that any of the teams did not want to play," said a UEFA spokesman.

Teenager Kylian Mbappe struck twice for Monaco at Signal Iduna Park. After Fabinho skewed an early Monaco penalty wide, Mbappe opened the scoring in the 19th minute.

Sven Bender, filling in for Bartra in defense, then headed into his own net to make it 0-2.

Ousmane Dembele pulled one back for Dortmund in the 57th minute, but Mbappe fired in his second to leave Monaco a favorite to reach the last four despite Shinji Kagawa's late strike.

Dortmund stars Nuri Sahin and Julian Weigl lauded their teammates' courage.

"We knew that it would not be easy to focus. Until kickoff, everything was still in my head, but not football," said Turkish midfielder Sahin.

"It was only when I came home yesterday and my wife and my son were standing at the door that I realized how lucky we were.

"I know that football is very important, that it is about a lot, and I knew we have to try to deliver here. We also know that we had to compete here.

"But one shouldn't forget that we are human beings. That was not nice today (Wednesday)."

Germany midfielder Weigl said: "Most of the guys probably slept as little as I did. There is no golden way to deal with this because it was the first time for everyone."

Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim stressed the tie was far from over while acknowledging the match would largely be remembered for the incidents that occurred in the build-up.

"What will stay in history is not the result but what happened last night. It was difficult to prepare for this match.

"Last night, the players called their families and friends and their concentration was low. But on the pitch, both sides gave great performances," said the Portuguese.

"It's very significant to come and win here. But we're only halfway there."

AFP

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 99精品视频在线在线视频观看 | 黑人巨大交牲老太 | 精品一区二区三区三区 | 9cao视频精品 | 一区二区三区中文字幕 | 日本农村寡妇一级毛片 | 国产无卡一级毛片aaa | 欧美久久一区二区 | 中国美女隐私无遮挡免费视频 | 永久免费毛片手机版在线看 | 欧美视频精品在线 | 波多野结衣一级 | 日本免费在线一区 | 亚洲图片一区二区三区 | 日韩欧美视频在线播放 | 97天天干 | 国产人做人爱免费视频 | 亚洲二区在线播放 | 欧美激情一级欧美精品 | 亚洲精品国自产拍影院 | 中文字幕视频在线观看 | 成年女人毛片 | 亚洲欧美综合网 | 国内精品不卡一区二区三区 | 美女视频黄色网址 | 久久国产精品歌舞团 | 欧美成人免费全部色播 | 老司机午夜精品网站在线观看 | 亚洲欧美第一 | 日本亚欧乱色视频在线网站 | 精品综合久久久久久98 | 日本三级香港三级妇三 | 色屁屁一区二区三区视频国产 | 日韩加勒比 | 亚洲最大福利视频 | 国产亚洲高清在线精品不卡 | 最新最好看免费毛片基地 | 日日摸人人拍人人澡 | 蘑菇午夜三级 | 在线日韩欧美 | 91精品欧美一区二区综合在线 |