久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Soccer

CFA denies 'exclusive' report of Cup bid

By Sun Xiaochen | China Daily | Updated: 2017-11-17 08:58

The Chinese Football Association is denying a published report "quoting" national team coach Marcello Lippi on the country's intention to bid to host the 2030 FIFA World Cup.

In a statement released hours after the report went viral on Thursday, the CFA said Chengdu Economic Daily's supposed "exclusive interview" with Lippi was false and misleading, and was fabricated out of previous news items.

"The coach has never conducted any form of exclusive interview with any media outlets recently, and the CFA hasn't come to any decision on when the country will bid for the World Cup," added the statement.

The Chengdu-based publication claimed Lippi addressed a variety of subjects, including the failures of China and Italy to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, China's soccer reform plan and his experiences working here - with the help of a "specially hired correspondent" from Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"What I also want to tell you is that the Chinese FA will bid for the 2030 World Cup," Lippi was quoted as saying.

Former Italy and Juventus boss Lippi took the national team's reins last fall after leading Guangzhou Evergrande to its first AFC Champions League title in 2013.

CFA denies 'exclusive' report of Cup bid

Although China failed to qualify for the World Cup, the Italian remains highly regarded here thanks to an improvement in performances and results since his appointment.

Despite the CFA's denial of a 2030 bid, China's ambition to host soccer's showcase has been no secret since the launch of the country's soccer reform plan in 2015.

The reforms were inspired by President Xi Jinping, who had previously stated his wish to see China host and eventually win the World Cup.

In May, the CFA refuted a rumor that it was targeting a bid for the 2034 tournament.

Still, many observers reckon China would be an appealing choice for FIFA.

"Facility-wise, it's never a problem for China to host international events, but the low competitive level of the game and the under-developed soccer culture here make the country a less compelling bidder," said Tan Jianxiang, a sports sociology expert at South China Normal University.

Meanwhile, China's improving relationship with FIFA indicates the global governing body is warming to the idea.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino visited China in June and met Xi in person, with the soccer chief lauding the attempts to grow the game here.

In addition, Chinese companies, including real-estate giant Dalian Wanda Group and e-commerce leader Alibaba, have become major FIFA commercial partners.

sunxiaochen@chinadaily.com.cn

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美成在线视频 | 精品欧美高清一区二区免费 | 九九精品视频一区二区三区 | 日本三级精品 | 岛国毛片在线观看 | 欧美成一级 | 国产2021中文天码字幕 | 日韩黄色免费观看 | 男人天堂国产 | 一级a爰片久久毛片 | 欧美成人看片一区二区三区 | 国产成人啪一区二区 | 精品国产精品久久一区免费式 | 欧美一级专区免费大片俄罗斯 | 在线视频一区二区三区四区 | 国产精品一区伦免视频播放 | 男人和女人搞黄 | 老外黑人欧美一级毛片 | 亚洲一二区 | 孕妇xxxx视频在线 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合高清 | 97免费视频免费视频 | 91aaa免费免费国产在线观看 | 国产综合在线播放 | 久久精品视频在线 | 欧美一级专区免费大片 | 国产成人精品午夜视频' | 好吊妞国产欧美日韩视频 | 绝对真实偷拍盗摄高清在线视频 | 欧美久色 | 美女视频黄.免费网址 | 香蕉久久综合精品首页 | 成人影院免费看 | 性色网址 | 亚洲精品h| 好看毛片| 亚洲精品区一区二区三区四 | 欧美亚洲日本国产 | 国产亚洲精品一区久久 | 九九国产精品 | 国产免费麻豆 |