久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

State Department says suicide bomber in Syria was US citizen

Updated: 2014-06-01 07:22

By Agencies in Washington(China Daily)

  Print Mail Large Medium  Small

The US State Department on Friday confirmed that a US citizen had carried out a suicide bombing in Syria.

"The US citizen involved in the suicide bombing in Syria is believed to be Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement.

Abu-Salha was thought to be the first US citizen to be involved in a suicide bombing in Syria's three-year civil war, she said earlier.

The New York Times, which first reported the suicide bomber's name, said he grew up in Florida and traveled to Syria last year.

A US security official said US agencies were aware before the suicide bombing that he had traveled to Syria to join militants. The official declined to give further details.

The official said that unlike some other foreign fighters in Syria, the suicide bomber was not known to have posted messages on Twitter or other social media websites.

State Department says suicide bomber in Syria was US citizen

The bomber, who used the nom de guerre Abu Hurayra al-Amriki, carried out one of four suicide bombings on May 25 in Syria's Idlib Province on behalf of Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaida's affiliate fighting to President Bashar al-Assad.

Asaad Kanjo, an opposition activist based in the town of Saraqeb in Idlib, said he heard that Abu-Salha arrived in Syria a few months ago and tore up his American passport upon arrival.

At least 160,000 have died in the fighting between government forces and opposition forces seeking the ouster of President Assad.

Kanjo said even a local commander with the Nusra Front was surprised about Abu-Salha, quoting him as saying that people do all they can to try to go to the US to get an American passport, and this man came here and got rid of his.

"From what I heard, I believe he was an American of Arab origin. People said that he spoke Arabic with a foreign accent, and he used to speak classical Arabic," Kanjo said.

He added that Abu-Salha was a member of the Nusra Front but was not a commander. "Most probably he came to carry out this attack," Kanjo said.

The truck bombing was one of four by suicide bombers who attacked over the course of a day in the area in Idlib province.

Reuters-AP

(China Daily 06/01/2014 page4)

主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级女性生活片 | 黄色成人在线网站 | 97国产精品欧美一区二区三区 | 国产精品自拍一区 | 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久免费 | 亚洲精品久久一区影院 | 久久tv免费国产高清 | 日韩在线视频线视频免费网站 | 久久九九精品一区二区 | 91久久精一区二区三区大全 | 亚洲视频区 | 精品国产品香蕉在线观看 | aaaaaa精品视频在线观看 | 色www亚洲| 国产精品99| 日本三区视频 | 久草网站| 一级做a毛片免费视频 | 在线久草| 久久99久久精品国产只有 | 成人免费在线视频 | 国自产精品手机在线视频香蕉 | 国产v片成人影院在线观看 国产v片在线播放免费观 | 国产经典一区 | 国产精品高清全国免费观看 | 天堂8中文在线最新版在线 天堂8资源8在线 | 草久网| 日韩一品在线播放视频一品免费 | 亚洲国产精品看片在线观看 | 成年人免费看视频 | 欧美黄免在线播放 | 一级毛片aaaaaa视频免费看 | 精品综合久久久久久98 | 三级做人爱c视频18三级 | 九九久久精品这里久久网 | 国产成人精品免费视频大全可播放的 | 美女综合网 | 成年女人毛片免费视频 | 久久无码精品一区二区三区 | 午夜在线亚洲男人午在线 | 亚洲精品成人一区二区www |