久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Travel
Home / Travel / Travel

Tourists exposed again in safari park

By Yang Wanli | China Daily | Updated: 2017-07-26 07:04

Tourists exposed again in safari park

Lions at the Badaling Wildlife Park.[Photo by Zhang Wei/Asianewsphoto]

Security at a Beijing safari park is in the spotlight again after two groups of tourists opened their car windows to feed dangerous animals over the weekend.

A video widely circulated online since Saturday shows a black sport utility vehicle stopping in the bear enclosure at Badaling Wildlife Park. The driver-side window opens, and a sun bear tries to squeeze its head into the car. Then cookie-like objects are thrown from the window. After a couple of seconds, the car accelerates and leaves. No injuries were reported.

The video was recorded by a tourist surnamed Wang, who was in a car behind the SUV. It was shot at about 10 am on July 10, Wang said, adding that no park officials were around at the time.

Since there was no injury report, and no complaint has been received by the park, the case is still being confirmed, said Liu Weishi, director of the park's management office.

"Our control and monitoring system is still under adjustment, and not every corner in the park is under surveillance. The number of patrol cars is also limited and cannot cover every corner," he said.

After the video was posted, a picture also began to circulate online of two children leaning out of the sunroof of a white car over the weekend. The incident took place in an area where visitors have been warned not to open their windows.

The potentially dangerous activity was stopped by the park's patrol team.

In July last year, two women got out of their car in the park's tiger zone, ignoring the rule that tourists should stay in their vehicles, as well as warnings from patrol cars. The incident left a woman dead and another severely injured after a Siberian tiger attacked and dragged one of the women away.

Despite such horrific incidents, some tourists still don't follow safety instructions and risk their lives during tours of the park.

In March, five members of a family got out of their vehicle for more than two minutes in the Tiger Zone, despite park officials' warnings. No injuries resulted.

"Some people may blame the wildlife park for loopholes in management. But getting out of a car in a park where you know there are tigers - and warning signs are posted - is rather foolish, to say the least," an internet user named Yue Yuan said on social media.

According to director Liu, the park allows visitors to drive through if they sign an agreement to obey the speed limit, lock all windows and doors and not feed the animals. The admission price includes insurance, but only for damage to cars caused by the animals.

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人免费在线 | 九九这里只精品视在线99 | 在线观看精品视频一区二区三区 | 香蕉久久成人网 | 国产精品久久久精品视频 | 久久精品视频99精品视频150 | 一本高清 | 国产成人精品一区二三区在线观看 | 美女视频网站黄色 | 欧美一级毛片高清免费观看 | 窝窝女人体国产午夜视频 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区四区 | 一区二区三区高清不卡 | 中文字幕最新中文字幕中文字幕 | 国产深夜福利视频观看 | 午夜精品同性女女 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 久久道 | 日本免费人成在线网站 | 欧美国产综合日韩一区二区 | 日韩a级 | 成人国产精品一区二区网站 | 欧美亚洲国产日韩一区二区三区 | 一区 在线播放 | 国产a级三级三级三级 | 美女被爆免费视频软件 | 欧美大尺度aaa级毛片 | 92看片淫黄大片看国产片 | 97久久草草超级碰碰碰 | 波多野结衣被强在线视频 | 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷无码专区 | 成人做爰视频www视频 | 欧美精品首页 | 经典三级在线视频 | 一级片免费网址 | 成人 在线欧美亚洲 | 小明日韩在线看看永久区域 | 久久成人国产精品免费 | 亚洲精品国产综合一线久久 | 亚洲精品午夜久久久伊人 | 亚洲一区二区三区在线视频 |