久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

Nations summon Israeli envoys over settlement plan

(Agencies/China Daily) Updated: 2012-12-04 07:33

Britain, France and Sweden have summoned Israeli ambassadors to protest Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to build 3,000 more houses in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, local news outlets reported on Monday.

The plan, announced on Friday, was confirmed by an official source as retaliation for Palestine successfully upgrading its status at the United Nations from an observer entity to a non-member observer state, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.

Nations summon Israeli envoys over settlement plan

Bedouins ride donkeys in the West Bank Jewish settlement of Maale Adumim, near Jerusalem Dec 3, 2012. Israel will not backtrack on a settlement expansion plan that has drawn strong international condemnation, an official in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Monday. [Photo/Agencies]

The move has sparked a storm of high-level diplomatic protests from Moscow, Washington and Brussels as well as from UN chief Ban Ki-moon, who on Sunday warned it would deal an "almost fatal blow" to the prospects of resolving the Israel-Palestine conflict.

On Monday morning, the Jewish country's envoys in Paris and London, Daniel Taub and Yossi Gal, were summoned for consultations over the new settlement plan.

Both British and French embassies in Israel declined to comment on the consultations, but the UK issued a statement saying it had made clear it would not support strong Israeli retaliation to a UN vote last week that gave the Palestinians de facto recognition of statehood.

"The recent Israeli government decision to build 3,000 new housing units threatens the two-state solution and makes progress through negotiations harder to achieve," the British embassy in Tel Aviv said. "We have called on the Israeli government to reconsider."

It was reported that London would decide later in the day whether to recall its ambassador.

China on Monday opposed Israel's construction of settlements. "We urge the Israeli side to take substantial steps to eliminate obstacles to peace talks with Palestine and create necessary conditions to rebuild mutual trust and relaunch the peace talks at an early date," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said.

But an official in Netanyahu's office said on Monday that Israel will not backtrack on a settlement expansion plan.

Reuters-AFP-China Daily

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久无码国产精品一区 | 日本三级香港三级人妇gg在线 | 国产日韩精品一区二区 | a级片在线观看视频 | 一级毛片私人影院免费 | 免费视频久久久 | 成人午夜看片 | 在线另类| 99久久在线 | 亚洲免费区 | 中国一级做a爰片久久毛片 中日韩欧美一级毛片 | 日韩一级免费视频 | 成人性色生活片免费网 | 手机午夜看片 | 99国产在线视频 | 在线欧美日韩精品一区二区 | 亚洲国产观看 | 另类亚洲视频 | 中国一级片免费看 | 欧美国产日韩在线 | 国产精品一区二区三区免费 | 午夜两性试爱视频免费 | 毛片免费看网站 | 国产成人a毛片在线 | 国产精品美女久久久久网站 | 久久久小视频 | 综合久久99久久99播放 | 宅女福利视频在线看免费网站 | 日韩欧美不卡一区二区三区 | 韩国一级做a爰片性色毛片 韩国一区在线 | 久久久影院亚洲精品 | 亚洲一区二区在线成人 | 视频一区亚洲 | 国产精选莉莉私人影院 | 手机看片手机在线看片 | 久色精品 | 一级一级 a爱片免费视频 | 国内精品久久久久久中文字幕 | av狼论坛 | 国产精品国产精品国产三级普 | 黄色毛片免费看 |