久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

Gunmen kidnap seven foreigners in N Nigeria

Agencies | Updated: 2013-02-18 09:14

BAUCHI, Nigeria - Gunmen kidnapped seven foreigners and killed a security guard when they stormed the compound of Lebanese construction company Setraco in northern Nigeria's Bauchi state early on Sunday, police said.

Those abducted were a Briton, an Italian, a Greek and four Lebanese workers, including two women, police and local government officials said.

This was the worst case of foreigners being kidnapped in the mostly-Muslim north of Africa's most populous country since an insurgency by Islamist militants intensified nearly two years ago.

No one took responsibility for the raid but northern Nigeria is plagued by attacks and kidnappings by Islamist groups. Al Qaida-aligned group Ansaru, which rose to prominence only in recent months, claimed the kidnap in December of a French national who is still missing.

Bauchi Police Chief Mohammed Ladan said the gunmen attacked a police station and a prison overnight before storming the construction firm's compound in the town of Jama'are.

"We repelled the attack on the police station and the security men at the prison yard also repelled the attack, but they burnt two vehicles in Jama'are police station," Ladan said.

"They then attacked Setraco construction, killed a local security guard and they succeeded in kidnapping people."

Police said they were intensifying efforts to track down the kidnappers in the areas around Jama'are, a remote town around 300 miles (480 km) northeast of the capital Abuja. Setraco did not respond to requests for comment.

The Italian and Greek foreign ministries confirmed that one of their nationals was taken in the raid. Britain said it was investigating.

Islamist group Ansaru's full name is Jama'atu Ansarul Musilimina Fi Biladis Sudan, which roughly translates as "Vanguards for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa".

It claimed responsibility for a dawn raid on a major police station in the Nigerian capital last year, where it said hundreds of prisoners were released. Last month, it attacked a convoy of Nigerian troops en route to deployment in Mali.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉网影院在线观看免费 | 久香草视频在线观看免费 | 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看 | 老头老太做爰xxx视频 | 亚洲欧美卡通动漫丝袜美腿 | 欧美一级二级三级视频 | 欧美牛逼aa| 玖草在线视频 | 成在线人永久免费播放视频 | 绝对真实偷拍盗摄高清在线视频 | 美女流白浆网站 | 亚洲一区二区精品视频 | 男人桶女人逼 | 免费a网 | 国内精品不卡一区二区三区 | 欧美黄成人免费网站大全 | 亚洲一区二区精品视频 | 国产思思| 亚洲清纯自偷自拍另类专区 | 欧美xxx国产xxx | 一级全黄视频 | 一区二区成人国产精品 | 91精品国产91久久久久久青草 | 成人黄激情免费视频 | 在线播放国产一区二区三区 | 午夜精品视频 | 欧美日韩一区在线观看 | 日本成人在线免费 | 八戒午夜精品视频在线观看 | 国产成人免费午夜在线观看 | 国产成人精品免费视频大全软件 | 国产视频中文字幕 | 亚洲欧洲小视频 | 日本三级香港三级网站 | 国产性较精品视频免费 | 东京一区二区三区高清视频 | 狼人 成人 综合 亚洲 | 欧美视频一区二区三区在线观看 | 免费看男女做好爽好硬视频 | 日韩精品免费一级视频 | 久久久黄色大片 |