久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK lists conditions for talks amid tensions

Xinhua | Updated: 2013-04-18 11:26

PYONGYANG - The powerful defense commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Thursday urged Washington and Seoul to stop provocations, part of conditions laid out by Pyongyang for restoring talks amid tensions on the Korean Peninsula.

The commission also demanded the United States and South Korea fully apologize for their aggressions, and give assurances not to carry out nuclear war games designed to intimidate the DPRK, according to the official KCNA news agency.

It also urged Washington and Seoul to withdraw nuclear weapons stationed in and around South Korea, and refrain from redeploying them, if they want to reopen negotiations with Pyongyang.

The statement followed months of super tensions on the Korean Peninsula after the United Nations Security Council imposed fresh sanctions against Pyongyang last month after it conducted a third nuclear test in February.

The United States and South Korea have since carried out intensive war games in and around South Korea, including sending B-52 strategic heavy bombers and B-2 stealth bombers to South Korea, apparently in a show of force.

These moves have led the DPRK to make repeated threats of war, which spooked many in and outside the region.

The statement noted that the United States and South Korea have expressed the willingness to defuse the crisis through negotiations and diplomatic efforts, but it blasted Washington and Seoul for setting preconditions for restarting talks with Pyongyang.

It rebuked assertions made by Washington and Seoul that blamed the so-called "provocations" and "threats" of the DPRK as an obstacle in reopening negotiations.

China, a close neighbor of Korean Peninsula, has long called on all sides to exercise restraint and stop tit-for-tat strategies to avoid further escalations of the situation.

Amid festering tensions on the Korean Peninsula, Chinese leaders have warned against stirring chaos at their country's doorsteps.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said Saturday that troublemaking on the Korean Peninsula issue would harm the interests of all the parties involved.

"To do that is nothing different from lifting a rock only to drop it on one's own toes," Li said in his meeting with visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

"The parties involved should shoulder their responsibilities and be ready to bear the consequence to safeguard the regional peace and stability," Li added.

The statement also said the situation on Korean Peninsula is directly linked with the peace and stability in northeast Asia and the world, and the DPRK's military and its people will closely monitor the future actions by the United States and its "followers."

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: xxxxx性欧美| 在线国产一区二区 | 久久久久久91 | 亚洲另类视频在线观看 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人 | 日韩精品麻豆 | 欧美成人二区 | 国产高清在线免费视频 | 亚洲在线网址 | 男女午夜爽爽 | 精品国产高清a毛片无毒不卡 | 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂 | 亚洲男人第一天堂 | 97久久精品视频 | 一级做a爱片特黄在线观看免费看 | 国产成人cao在线 | 日韩精品网址 | 久久成人免费 | 香港经典a毛片免费观看爽爽影院 | 中文国产成人精品少久久 | 美女张开大腿让男人捅 | 99在线精品免费视频九九视 | 精品国产三级a∨在线观看 精品国产三级a在线观看 | 日本三级特黄 | 兔子先生节目在线观看免费 | 国产午夜人做人视频羞羞 | 91香焦国产线观看看免费 | 精品视频在线观看一区二区三区 | 日本免费人成在线网站 | 国产专区中文字幕 | 免费人成在线观看视频不卡 | 99久久99久久久精品久久 | 国内精品久久久久久久久久影视 | 99久久精品男女性高爱 | 日本久久伊人 | 欧美日韩精彩视频 | 美女被爆免费视频软件 | 国产精品一二区 | 成人免费夜片在线观看 | 国产视频a区 | 欧美ab|