久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Syrian govt re-controls key town

Updated: 2013-11-14 13:45
( Xinhua)

Syrian govt re-controls key town

Houses and lanes are smashed into rubble after a clash between Syrian government forces and rebels in the town of Hajjira in the Damascus countryside on Nov 13, 2013. The Syrian government claimed to have control of the town on Wednesday.[Photo/Xinhua]


DAMASCUS -- The Syrian government re-controlled the town of Hajjira in the countryside of Damascus after dislodging the country's rebels, while it said it would seriously attend the Geneva II conference on Syria.

The Syrian troops' recent progress came as part of their large-scale operation to wrest back control of some rebel-held areas in the countryside of Damascus.

Hundreds of the rebel fighters fled Hajjira following the Syrian troops' recapture of the town. The Syrian troops meant to show the determination of regaining the upper hand ahead of the Geneva II conference on Syria.

Earlier this week, the army recaptured another key town east of Damascus, thus tightening its siege against the rebels in the Yarmouk camp and Hajar al-Aswad.

In an interview with the Syria's main TV channel on Wednesday, Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi said that the Syrian government will attend the Geneva II conference on Syria and will be open to all ideas.

He stressed the Syrian government's seriousness to attend the peace talks in Geneva to come up with a political solution to the protracted crisis in Syria.

The minister said that some parties will try to thwart the conference "as they thwarted the Iranian talks in Geneva," referring to the faltering talks between Iran and Western powers regarding Tehran's nuclear program.

He slammed the exiled opposition coalition's preconditions for attending the conference, saying that his government was not concerned with the preconditions of the opposition and the Syrian opposition in exile had no political program.

He also noted that the opposition, which had been reluctant to participate in peace talks with representatives of the Syrian government, changed its stance because of the pressure of its Western patrons.

Earlier this week, the exiled Syrian National Coalition (SNC), the main opposition umbrella in exile, said it would attend the Geneva II conference but placed a condition that President Bashar al-Assad should have no role in the transitional period in the war-ravaged country.

The Assad administration repeatedly said it rejects preconditions prior to negotiations.

On other developments, conflicts were still going on in the country as Syrian troops advanced on several fronts, mainly the outskirts of Damascus and the southern swath of Aleppo province

Eight people were killed and some others wounded in twin rocket attacks against two areas in Syria's northern city of Aleppo, the state-run SANA news agency reported Wednesday.

Nine people were killed and 16 others wounded on Wednesday in a mortar attack against districts of Syria's central province of Homs, SANA said.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

8.03K
 
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久综合香蕉久久久久久久 | 一道精品视频一区二区三区图片 | a一级毛片免费高清在线 | 国产欧美精品一区二区三区 | 性欧美高清久久久久久久 | 欧美一级二级片 | 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷 | 亚洲欧美一级视频 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区在线 | 日本不卡高清免费 | a一级毛片录像带 录像片 | 国产成人综合网在线观看 | 黄色一级片网址 | 免费观看情趣v视频网站 | 国产高清一级视频在线观看 | 69凹凸国产成人精品视频 | 日韩日韩日韩手机看片自拍 | 手机看片久久国产免费不卡 | 欧美一级毛级毛片 | 国产日韩欧美久久久 | 男人又粗又硬桶女人免费 | 日本高清一本二本三本如色坊 | 特级淫片国产免费高清视频 | 欧美亚洲一区二区三区 | 神马三级我不卡 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区在线 | 日本视频三区 | 高清毛片免费看 | 亚洲精品国产成人一区二区 | 欧美一级在线毛片免费观看 | 日韩美香港a一级毛片 | 成人欧美网站免费 | 成人免费在线观看视频 | 在线成人97观看 | 毛片免费在线观看 | 国产成人综合高清在线观看 | 99色视频在线观看 | 九九视频免费观看 | 欧洲成人免费高清视频 | 99热只有精品一区二区 | 国产精品亚洲综合 |