久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Hezbollah calls for calm after Iranian embassy bombing

Updated: 2013-11-21 02:08
( Agencies)

BEIRUT - A Hezbollah leader appealed for calm on Wednesday and an easing of sectarian tensions in Lebanon, a day after twin suicide bombings struck the Iranian embassy in Beirut.

"The solution to this confrontation begins politically," the Shi'ite Muslim group's deputy leader, Sheikh Naim Qassem, said on Lebanese radio, calling for unity.

"Then there are security and military steps by the (Lebanese) authorities ... in addition to attempts to calm the arena and reduce the transmission of sectarian poisons."

He did not specify what security and military steps were needed.

The remarks by Qassem, the most senior Hezbollah official to speak publicly about Tuesday's bombings, suggested a restrained response from Hezbollah, which is funded by Iran and has sent fighters to Syria to support President Bashar al-Assad.

Hezbollah's military role in Syria has helped to inflame sectarian tension there and in Lebanon. Many Lebanese Sunnis back the Syrian rebels, while many Shi'ites support Assad, whose minority Alawite sect derives from Shi'ite Islam.

Saudi Arabia, a Sunni regional foe of Iran and Hezbollah, condemned the embassy bombing on Wednesday.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said last week the group would keep its fighters in Syria as long as needed.

Qassem dismissed Lebanese fears that the Iranian embassy attack presaged more violence, including suicide attacks, which are far more common in Iraq and Syria. Lebanon has "not yet reached the point where it can be compared to Iraq", he said.

Video footage aired on two TV channels on Wednesday did not provide conclusive evidence of how the embassy attack unfolded.

In several minutes of security camera film, men in the street recoil at what seems to be the first explosion. Moments later, a flash and a tower of dark smoke appear on the edge of the screen.

Lebanese officials have said a man in an explosives belt rushed towards the outer wall of the embassy before blowing himself up. They said a car bomb parked two buildings away from the compound caused the second, deadlier explosion.

Funerals for victims of the bombing took place on Wednesday, including in the southern suburbs of Beirut where Hezbollah has a strong presence.

Thousands of people gathered in a car park where four coffins were placed, each shrouded in a yellow Hezbollah flag. Hezbollah fighters, some wearing green or red berets, stood near the coffins as the crowds chanted pro-Hezbollah slogans and pumped their fists.

Adnan Hashem, the father of one victim, had a Hezbollah flag around his neck as he shook hands with visitors offering condolences.

"It is not a tragedy," he said. "We are proud that he is a martyr."

8.03K
 
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷久久久五月综合色 | 国产国语高清在线视频二区 | 日本一级特黄特色大片免费视频 | 99成人精品 | 99久久精品全部 | 欧美les视频xxxx在线观看 | 日本一级做人免费视频 | 三区在线视频 | 久久极品 | 欧美在线一区二区三区精品 | 国产成人不卡亚洲精品91 | 日本高清专区一区二无线 | 亚洲自拍在线观看 | 欧美14videosex性欧美成人 | 九九在线精品视频xxx | 国产伦精品一区二区三区 | 大香伊蕉国产短视频69 | 成人毛片免费在线观看 | 久cao在线观看视频 久爱免费观看在线网站 | 久久久久久日本一区99 | 亚洲综合区 | 精品无码久久久久久国产 | 亚洲午夜久久久久影院 | 久久国产免费一区二区三区 | 在线观看偷拍视频一区 | 一级黄色美女视频 | 久久久网久久久久合久久久久 | 精品国产日韩亚洲一区二区 | 91精品国产欧美一区二区 | 九九视频精品在线 | 99久久精品国产一区二区三区 | 韩国三级大全久久网站 | 欧美性猛交xxxxxxxx软件 | 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合_中 | 国产精品88 | 中国的毛片 | 亚洲一区二区三区精品影院 | 久操精品视频 | 日本肥老妇色xxxxx日本老妇 | 欧美2区| 91欧美一区二区三区综合在线 |