久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

Putin not yet decided on use of force in Ukraine

( Xinhua ) Updated: 2014-03-02 04:18:44

MOSCOW - Russian President Vladimir Putin has not yet decided on the use of military force in Ukraine despite winning the green light from the upper house of parliament for such a move, presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Saturday.

"Now that the Federation Council, upper house of parliament, adopted the relevant decision, the president has received the full array of means needed for settling the situation both in terms of using troops and in terms of making a decision on the head of our diplomatic mission in the United States," Peskov told a local television station.

Putin not yet decided on use of force in Ukraine

Unrest in Ukraine 

Putin had not yet made either decision, and he would make decisions depending on how the situation evolves, the spokesman said.

"We would like to hope that the situation will not develop the way it has been developing up to date -- escalation and threat to the Russian-speaking population in Crimea," the Itar-Tass news agency quoted Peskov as saying.

Earlier in the day, Putin asked for approval of using armed forces in Ukraine "in connection with the extraordinary situation in Ukraine, the threat to the lives of citizens of the Russian Federation, our compatriots, and the personnel of the military contingent of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation deployed in the territory of Ukraine ( Autonomous Republic of Crimea)," the Kremlin said.

His request came hours after the State Duma, lower house of the parliament, asked him to take measures to stabilize the situation in Crimea, a Ukrainian autonomous region that is the epicenter of the ongoing crisis in the former Soviet republic.

The troops would be used until the "political-social situation in the country is normalized," the Kremlin said.

Also Saturday, Russian Federal Council chairperson Valentina Matvienko said neither NATO nor the United States had any legal justification for using armed forces in Ukraine.

"We are acting in strict compliance with legislation and the Constitution. One needs a reason to use such an extreme measure," the Interfax news agency quoted her as saying.

Yuri Vorobyov, Federal Council deputy chairman, said Saturday that U.S. President Barack Obama had "crossed the red line and insulted the Russian people" by warning that "there will be costs" for any military intervention in Ukraine.

Calling Obama's remarks as "a direct threat" to Russia, he insisted that Russia recall its ambassador from Washington.

Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who showed up Friday for the first time in his week-long hiding, said in a statement Saturday that he condemned "the attempts of those who have seized power in Kiev to force their ways in Crimea."

He supported Crimean authorities' appeal to Russia for " comprehensive assistance to, and the protection of, the Crimeans."

Most Popular
Special
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看亚洲视频 | 国产99久久亚洲综合精品 | 欧美性视频一区二区三区 | 九色国产在线 | 一级做a爱过程免费视 | 真实国产精品视频国产网 | 中国美女乱淫免费看视频 | 精品9e精品视频在线观看 | 欧美精品一区二区三区四区 | 永久毛片 | 亚洲第一网站在线观看 | 国产精品久久免费 | 2020亚洲男人天堂 | 中国美女隐私无遮挡免费视频 | 国产一区二区播放 | 亚洲国产精品成人久久 | 欧美整片在线观看 | 真人毛片免费全部播放完整 | 美女张开腿双腿让男人桶 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区不卡 | 久久爽久久爽久久免费观看 | 欧美做暖小视频xo免费 | 成人观看视频又黄又免费 | 三级黄色片网站 | 在线观看国产一区二三区 | 精品久久久中文字幕一区 | 亚洲精品xxxx| 国产一区亚洲二区 | 欧美一级大黄特黄毛片视频 | 久久综合久久自在自线精品自 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区 | 欧美在线香蕉在线现视频 | 99热热久久这里只有精品166 | www.xxxx欧美| 欧美精品成人久久网站 | 亚洲高清视频在线播放 | 色偷偷亚洲女人天堂观看欧 | 久99频这里只精品23热 视频 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久搜索 | japanese色系国产在线高清 | 欧美视频在线看 |