久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA
World / Middle East

Israel bombs Syrian posts over Golan attack

(Agencies) Updated: 2014-03-19 15:32

Israel bombs Syrian posts over Golan attack

An Israeli army officer listens to a soldier who was wounded during an explosion as he is evacuated to a hospital, in the northern city of Haifa March 18, 2014. A roadside bomb wounded four Israeli soldiers patrolling the occupied Golan Heights on Tuesday. [Photo/Agencies]

JERUSALEM - Israel attacked several Syrian military sites on Wednesday in retaliation for a roadside bombing that wounded four of its troops on the occupied Golan Heights on Tuesday, the Israeli military said.

It said targets included a Syrian military headquarters, a training facility and artillery batteries. Aircraft carried out the overnight strike, said Lieutenant-Colonel Peter Lerner, an Israeli military spokesman. He described targets as military facilities on the Syrian-held side of the Golan.

Israel captured the Golan from Syria in the 1967 war and annexed it. Tuesday's wounding of the soldiers as they patrolled the separation line on the strategic plateau marked Israel's worst casualties there since an insurgency erupted in Syria more than three years ago.

Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon said in a statement that the Syrian army had aided and abetted Tuesday's attack.

"We hold the Assad regime responsible for what happens in its territory and if it continues to collaborate with terrorists striving to hurt Israel then we will keep on exacting a heavy price from it and make it regret its actions," Yaalon said.

Parts of the Syrian-held side of the Golan are controlled by rebels fighting to topple President Bashar al-Assad. Israel says Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas helping Assad battle the insurgency also have a presence on the Golan.

Spillover violence on the Golan from the Syrian civil war has often drawn Israeli return fire against Syrian positions, ending what had previously been a stable, decades-old stand-off between the foes.

Israel is believed to have struck inside Syria several times since 2013, against advanced weapons it believed were intended for Hezbollah, attacks it has neither confirmed nor denied.

Hezbollah accused Israel of carrying out an air strike on one of its bases on the Lebanon-Syria border last month and vowed to respond. Israel said it would hold the Beirut government responsible if Hezbollah attacked it from Lebanese territory.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一区二区三区不卡免费 | 国产精品久久久久一区二区三区 | 免费一级欧美大片视频在线 | 久久三级毛片 | 高清毛片一区二区三区 | 男女视频在线观看免费 | 国产精亚洲视频 | 国产美女作爱 | 黄色免费在线网址 | 亚洲精品天堂在线观看 | 亚洲福利视频精选在线视频 | 国产成人精品女人不卡在线 | 国产成人精品午夜在线播放 | 久久成人在线 | 一区二区三区在线播放视频 | 久久99亚洲精品久久频 | 一级精品视频 | 国产视频亚洲 | 另类一区二区三区 | 久久精品视频免费 | 美一级片| 成人看片黄a在线看 | 女人张开腿让男人插 | 国产黄色小视频在线观看 | 全免费a级毛片免费毛视频 全午夜免费一级毛片 | 亚洲综合图片人成综合网 | 欧美成人亚洲国产精品 | 久久99热只有视精品6国产 | 在线播放免费一级毛片欧美 | 欧美一区二区三区不卡免费观看 | 美女wc | 一级a做爰片欧欧美毛片4 | 国产精品一级视频 | 欧美一级成人影院免费的 | 欧美日本道免费一区二区三区 | 久久久久久久久一次 | 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕 | 欧美成人网7777视频 | 精品视频免费在线观看 | 91亚洲精品在看在线观看高清 | 国产性较精品视频免费 |