久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK completes all preparations for another nuke test: S.Korea

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-04-01 15:49

SEOUL ?-- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) actually completed all preparations needed for another nuclear test, though no immediate signs were detected yet, Seoul's Defense Ministry said Tuesday.

DPRK completes all preparations for another nuke test: S.Korea 

US-South Korea joint landing exercises in Pohang 

DPRK completes all preparations for another nuke test: S.Korea 

Unidentified drone falls in ROK island?
The Republic of Korea's?(ROK)?Defense Ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok told a routine press briefing that the DPRK has been ready to conduct its fourth nuclear test on short notice from the leadership by building horizontal tunnels at the underground test site in its northeastern region.

The ROK's Defense Minister Kim Kwan-jin said in February that preparations for Pyongyang's another nuclear test were already completed, noting that Punggye-ri test site in the northeastern DPRK where its third test was conducted in February last year.

The top military official said nuclear tests and long-range missile launches could be carried out at any time upon the decision of the DPRK leadership, noting nuclear tests and missile launches were correlated as seen in the past cases.

The spokesman said that if minor equipment is moved to the tunnels, another nuclear test can actually be staged, but he noted such movement had yet to be detected.

The spokesman's comments came amid mounting concerns among the ROK's policymakers that the DPRK may carry out its fourth nuclear test as Pyongyang threatened a "new form" of such test.

On Sunday, the DPRK's Foreign Ministry said that it would "not rule out a new form of nuclear test to bolster up its nuclear deterrence," accusing the United States of "acting rashly" at the UN Security Council.

After Pyongyang's launch of two Rodong medium-range ballistic missiles last Wednesday, the UN Security Council held an extraordinary session, censuring the DPRK's violation of UN resolutions, banning the country from testing ballistic missile technology.

The ROK especially worried about the Rodong missile launches, which may signal another nuclear test.

The DPRK conducted its first nuclear test in October 2006, three months after firing the Rodong missiles. In May 2009, Pyongyang carried out its second nuclear test, just two months before firing off other Rodong missiles.

The third test was staged last February, just two months after Pyongyang launched the three-stage rocket called Unha-3, which Seoul claimed was a long-range missile.

The DPRK conducted its live-fire drill Monday afternoon, firing around 500 rounds of shells and projectiles with its artillery and multiple-rocket launchers from its shoreline gun positions in the DPRK's southwestern region near the Northern Limit Line (NLL), the disputed maritime border.

Some 100 of them fell in the South Korean waters 2-3 km south of the NLL, the scene of the inter-Korean naval skirmishes over the past years.

In November 2010, the DPRK shelled the Yeonpyeong Island, one of the five border islands near the NLL, killing four people and causing the ROK military's pounding of the North's shoreline gun positions.

Pyongyang has never recognized the NLL as it was unilaterally declared by the United Nations after the 1950-53 Korean War ended in armistice, not a peace treaty. The DPRK has claimed another line farther south.

Tensions escalated on the Korean Peninsula after Pyongyang fired a volley of short- and medium-range missiles in recent weeks to pretest against the joint annual war games between the ROK and the United States.

The "Key Resolve" command post exercise, which began on Feb. 24, ended on March 6, but the "Foal Eagle" field training exercise will last until April 18 despite the DPRK's earlier call for delay or cancellation of the drills, which Pyongyang has denounced as the rehearsal for a northward invasion.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 深夜福利爽爽爽动态图 | 色三级大全高清视频在线观看 | 国产高清免费视频 | 午夜影院在线免费 | 日本www在线播放 | 三级全黄a | 成人综合在线视频 | 99爱视频 | 美女被cao免费看在线看网站 | 亚洲第一区香蕉_国产a | 在线不卡一区二区三区日韩 | 99久在线观看 | 欧美国产日韩一区二区三区 | 精品精品国产欧美在线观看 | 在线观看 国产 | 香蕉久久精品 | 国产一成人精品福利网站 | 久久精品视频6 | 大狠狠大臿蕉香蕉大视频 | 精品国产美女福到在线不卡f | 黄影院| 亚洲综合色自拍一区 | ffyybb免费福利视频 | 国产亚洲美女精品久久 | 午夜爽爽 | 国内成人精品亚洲日本语音 | 日本大臿亚洲香蕉大片 | 午夜两性视频免费看 | 看a网站 | 美国一级大黄香蕉片 | 免费国产99久久久香蕉 | 欧美高清在线精品一区二区不卡 | 亚洲国产精品视频 | 成人男女网18免费看 | 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播 | 日韩专区亚洲综合久久 | 久久久久久网站 | 国产成人综合洲欧美在线 | 欧美日本道免费一区二区三区 | 国产日本欧美在线观看 | 国内久久|