久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

65 dead, 237 missing in S. Korean ferry sinking accident

(Xinhua/Agencies) Updated: 2014-04-21 08:20

65 dead, 237 missing in S. Korean ferry sinking accident

A boy holds a candle during a candlelight vigil to wish for the safe return of missing passengers from the sunken South Korean ferry Sewol, at a park in Ansan April 20, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]


Death toll in South Korean ferry disaster rose to 65 on Monday as one more female body was found while divers continued to search inside the submerged vessel and ships scoured the scene of the deadly incident.

65 dead, 237 missing in S. Korean ferry sinking accident

 Passengers wait for words

65 dead, 237 missing in S. Korean ferry sinking accident

'I am sorry,' captain says

As the search and rescue operations entered the sixth day on Monday since the ferry sank near Jindo island off South Korea's southwestern coast on April 16, 65 people have been confirmed dead, with 237 still missing. The number of the rescued remained unchanged at 174, the Coast Guard said.

One more female body was retrieved from inside a passenger cabin of the ship at about 5:10 p.m. local time. Six bodies were recovered earlier in the morning.

A transcript released Sunday shows the ferry that sank was crippled with confusion and indecision well after it began listing dangerously.

Three times in succession, and about half an hour after the ferry Sewol began tilting on Wednesday, a crew member asked Jindo Vessel Traffic Services Center (VTS) whether passengers would be rescued if they abandoned ship off South Korea's southern coast. That followed several statements from the ship that it was impossible for people aboard to even move, and another in which it said it was "impossible to broadcast" instructions.

Many people followed the captain's initial order to stay below deck, where it is feared they remain trapped.

"Even if it's impossible to broadcast, please go out and let the passengers wear life jackets and put on more clothing," an unidentified VTS official urged at 9:24 am, 29 minutes after the Sewol first reported trouble, according to the transcript, released by South Korea's coast guard.

"If this ferry evacuates passengers, will you be able to rescue them?" the unidentified crew member asked.

"At least make them wear life rings and make them escape!" the VTS official responded.

"If this ferry evacuates passengers, will they be rescued right away?" the crew member asked again.

"Don't let them go bare - at least make them wear life rings and make them escape!" the VTS official repeated. "The rescue of human lives from the Sewol ferry ... the captain should make his own decision and evacuate them. We don't know the situation very well. The captain should make the final decision and decide whether you're going to evacuate passengers or not."

"I'm not talking about that," the crew member said. "I asked, if they evacuate now, can they be rescued right away?"

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色三级网址 | 免费在线看黄网址 | 久久福利资源国产精品999 | 国产人做人爱视频精品 | 中文字幕在线欧美 | 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产 | 香蕉视频国产精品 | 亚欧成人一区二区 | 久久精品全国免费观看国产 | 亚洲国产高清人在线 | 看一级特黄a大片日本片 | 国产第一亚洲 | 亚洲人成日本在线观看 | 亚洲国产高清一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久毛片 | 国产精品黄网站免费观看 | 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲一区二区影视 | 亚洲自偷自拍另类12p | 免费观看欧美成人h | 99视频在线免费观看 | 久久99精品久久久久久国产越南 | 波多野结衣中文视频 | 岛国毛片在线观看 | 99久久国产综合精品网成人影院 | 国产欧美日韩在线不卡第一页 | 五月色婷婷琪琪综合伊人 | 日本加勒比视频 | 国产免费自拍视频 | 国产精品成人亚洲 | 成年人在线视频网站 | 中文字幕国产专区 | 欧美成人aaaa免费高清 | 欧美人一级淫片a免费播放 欧美人与z0z0xxxx | 久久久久久久国产精品视频 | 中文字幕一区2区 | 日韩不卡在线观看 | 亚洲精品久久精品h成人 | 亚洲看片网站 | 国产一级做a爰片久久毛片男 | 黄网站色成年小说系列 |