久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Vietnam riots 'threaten ties and investment'

By PU ZHENDONG (China Daily) Updated: 2014-05-21 02:30

Anti-China riots in Vietnam will hurt the confidence of investors and damage relations, experts said, as thousands of evacuated Chinese workers arrived home on Tuesday.

A total of 3,553 workers arrived at Xiuying Port in Haikou, Hainan province, after traveling for nearly 20 hours. Beijing has sent charter flights and four vessels to evacuate Chinese workers in Vietnam, where violence targeting foreign companies has left at least four Chinese nationals dead and more than 100 others injured since May 13.

China Metallurgical Group Corp said on Tuesday that four of its workers were killed last week in the riots.

Vietnam riots 'threaten ties and investment'

Beijing calls off exchanges 

Zhang Ji, head of the foreign trade department at the Ministry of Commerce, said the violent protests had caused enormous economic losses, damaging the healthy development of bilateral trade.

"If the violence escalates, it will hurt not only Chinese people's feelings, but also the confidence of companies from both countries. That will also be detrimental to the Vietnamese economy," Zhang said at a news conference in Beijing.

The economic losses of Chinese enterprises in Vietnam are still being calculated.

Trade volume between the two countries reached $65.5 billion last year, with year-on-year growth of 30 percent. Beijing has been Hanoi's largest trade partner for years.

Major Chinese travel agencies have canceled tours to Vietnam. China has also suspended part of bilateral exchanges.

Lu Jianren, lead researcher at the China-ASEAN Research Institute at Guangxi University in Nanning, said, "The rioting will have an adverse effect on both the Chinese and Vietnamese economies, but Vietnam will be hit harder, as it relies on Chinese exports ranging from daily commodities to advanced industrial products."

On Tuesday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei urged Hanoi to investigate the riots, punish those responsible and offer compensation for losses.

"We also ask Hanoi to take effective measures to safeguard China's institutes and personnel in Vietnam," Hong said.

State Councilor and Defense Minister Chang Wanquan urged Vietnam to "respect history, face up to reality and look at the bigger picture of China-Vietnam friendship instead of making repeated mistakes".

He made the remarks when meeting his Vietnamese counterpart Phung Quang Thanh on the sidelines of the ASEAN-China Defense Ministers' Meeting in Naypyitaw, Myanmar, on Monday.

Xinhua contributed to this story.

 
Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成年男女拍拍拍免费视频 | 91高端极品外围在线观看 | 久久综合一本 | 亚州视频一区 | 日韩美女网站 | 波多结衣一区二区三区 | 真实国产乱子伦高清 | 一区二区三区免费视频 www | 九九久久精品这里久久网 | 欧美国产伦久久久久 | 免费观看欧美精品成人毛片 | 精品一区二区三区在线观看l | 久久久久久综合对白国产 | 加勒比综合 | 日本久草网 | 久久免费网 | 久久综合九九亚洲一区 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久 | 国产精品久久久久免费a∨ 国产精品久久久久免费视频 | 亚洲欧美中文在线观看4 | 亚洲综合天堂 | 一区二区三区精品视频 | 三级欧美在线 | 欧美午夜不卡在线观看最新 | 免费人成年短视频在线观看网站 | 日本手机在线视频 | 成人69 | 国产高清美女一级a毛片久久w | 中文字幕有码在线观看 | 免费人成年短视频在线观看免费网站 | 色欧美hdvideosxs4k | 91视频一区 | 韩国一级毛片 | 中文欧美一级强 | 99在线观看视频免费 | 久久高清免费视频 | 亚洲视频国产 | 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站 | 成人网在线免费观看 | 国内精品久久久久久野外 | 国产成年人视频 |