久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

Israelis hint at invasion of Gaza

(Agencies/Xinhua) Updated: 2014-07-11 09:06

Israelis hint at invasion of Gaza

People shout slogans as they demonstrate to denounce Israeli air strikes on the Gaza strip, in Sanaa July 10, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

GAZA/JERUSALEM - As of Thursday afternoon, the Israeli Air Force struck down about 800 targets in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 80 Palestinians, including 22 children, 15 women and 12 elderly, Palestinian medical sources report. More than 500 people were injured in the attacks.

Israelis hint at invasion of Gaza
Tensions in Gaza draw int'l concern as Israeli strike continues

Israelis hint at invasion of Gaza
Children under air strike in Gaza

Since the operation started, hundreds of rockets and mortars were launched towards Israel, including cities in Israel's central, south central plain and the northern plain area, as well as in the Jerusalem greater area and southern communities.

As Israeli officials seemed to hint at a possible invasion by ground forces, eight members of one family, including five children, were killed in an early morning air strike that levelled two homes at Khan Younis in the south of the Gaza Strip near the Egyptian border, the Palestinian Health ministry said.

Israel's military made no comment on what would be the deadliest strike since it began its assault on Tuesday. The defence minister spoke of "long days of fighting ahead".

US President Barack Obama told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a phone call that the United States was willing to help negotiate a ceasefire, the White House said.

French President Francois Hollande voiced his concern at the civilian deaths in the Palestinian enclave and called for a truce. A spokeswoman for US Secretary of State John Kerry, who like Hollande spoke to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, said of possible escalation: "Nobody wants to see a ground invasion."

The offensive followed a build-up in violence after three Jewish students were killed in the occupied West Bank last month and a Palestinian youth died in a suspected revenge attack.

Netanyahu said in a televised statement: "So far the battle is progressing as planned but we can expect further stages in future. Up to now, we have hit Hamas and the terror organisations hard and as the battle continues we will increase strikes at them."

Netanyahu discussed options with his security cabinet as air strikes continued and officials hinted at a possible ground offensive. There was no word on when or if this would happen.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲网 | 欧美色久 | 欧美三级不卡在线观看视频 | 黄色美女视频免费看 | a免费网站 | 毛片免费看看 | 一级片一区 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线播放 | 视频一区色眯眯视频在线 | 久久精品亚洲精品一区 | 久久视频免费 | 久久精品中文字幕一区 | 久久频这里精品99香蕉久 | 国产97视频在线 | 国产三级久久久精品三级 | 99久久精品国产一区二区成人 | 日韩一级高清 | 在线不卡一区二区三区日韩 | 亚洲高清成人欧美动作片 | 九九在线观看精品视频6 | 国产真人毛片一级视频 | 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国 | 极品美女写真菠萝蜜视频 | 久久久久国产精品免费 | 国产在线手机视频 | 国产三级精品91三级在专区 | 国产欧美日韩精品高清二区综合区 | 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 手机福利片| 国产欧美日韩不卡一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四 | 亚洲欧美日韩高清在线看 | 久久国产精品自线拍免费 | 精品国产成人三级在线观看 | 一区二区三区免费观看 | 高清偷自拍第1页 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕第一区 | 男人天堂社区 | 96精品视频在线播放免费观看 | 美女三级在线 | 女人张开腿让男人桶免费最新 |