久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

No cease-fire agreement reached yet: Israeli source

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-07-17 21:58

No cease-fire agreement reached yet: Israeli source

Israeli soldiers stand guard outside the southern Gaza Strip, as smoke is seen in Gaza, before the start of a five-hour ceasefire July 17, 2014.[Photo/Agencies]


JERUSALEM - An Israeli official denied reports by international media outlets that Israel and Hamas have reached a cease-fire agreement that would be implemented starting from Friday.

"The security cabinet was not presented with a new proposal for a cease-fire agreement," the Israeli official told Xinhua, adding that "the report that such a cease-fire agreement was reached and agreed upon is false."

Earlier on Thursday, an Israeli official was cited by the BBC as saying that an agreement would come into effect starting from 06:00 local time (0300 GMT) on Friday, following incessant mediation attempts in Egypt.

Israeli Prime Minister Spokesman Mark Regev refused to confirm or deny the report. Hamas has also denied such an agreement was reached as of Thursday afternoon, the Walla news website reported.

Palestinian officials from the Hamas and the Islamic Jihad told the Ha'aretz daily that "some progress has been made, but a final agreement has not been reached yet."

Egyptian media outlets reported that a delegation of Israeli officials left Cairo on Thursday noon and is set to update the Israeli government on the status of the negotiations.

Operation Protective Edge entered its 10th day on Thursday. The Gaza death toll reached 230, according to Palestinian medical officials, and more than 1,682 people were wounded. Most of the casualties were reported to be civilians, including 25 children.

More than 1,200 rockets and mortars were launched in the past ten days across Israeli territories. One Israeli civilian was killed on Tuesday from mortar fire near the northern Gaza Strip border.

Also on Thursday, Israel halted its attacks on the Gaza Strip starting from 10:00 to 15:00 local time (0700 to 1200 GMT) in order to allow humanitarian aid into the heavily bombarded enclave, at the request of the United Nations Special Mideast coordinator Robert Serry.

During this time three missiles were launched from the Gaza Strip into southern Israel's Eshkol regional council. No injuries or damages were reported.

In addition, an Israeli soldier was lightly wounded as an explosion occurred while he was scanning a terror tunnel near Kerem Shalom adjacent to the southern Gaza Strip border, where the IDF foiled an infiltration attempt by 13 Palestinian militants earlier on Thursday.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩一品在线播放视频一品免费 | 草草影院ccyycom | 精品国产_亚洲人成在线高清 | 欧美日韩高清观看一区二区 | 91碰碰 | 欧洲免费无线码二区5 | 国产浮力第一页草草影院 | 欧美一区二区在线视频 | 99热成人精品热久久66 | 黄网站免费在线 | 中国一级毛片欧美一级毛片 | 久久成人性色生活片 | 亚洲精品在线免费观看视频 | 欧美free性秘书xxxxhd | 国产在线精品香蕉综合网一区 | 韩国一级片视频 | 免费一级欧美大片在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久免费视频 | 黄色一级片在线看 | 国产精品视频永久免费播放 | 噜噜噜狠狠夜夜躁精品 | 亚洲一级免费视频 | 成人国产精品高清在线观看 | 毛片大片| 欧美日韩一日韩一线不卡 | 国产成人香蕉在线视频网站 | 久久看视频 | 一区二区三区四区在线免费观看 | 成人影院在线免费观看 | 日韩专区亚洲精品欧美专区 | 欧美怡红院在线观看 | 久久福利青草精品免费 | 国产三及| 国产女乱淫真高清免费视频 | 三级视频在线 | 久久久久亚洲精品中文字幕 | 国产精品私人玩物在线观看 | 亚洲成人aa| 欧美videofree性欧美另类 | 美女一级毛片免费观看 | 国产美女又黄又爽又色视频免费 |