久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Latest News

Australia prepares to receive families shattered by loss

By Karl Wilson (China Daily) Updated: 2014-03-26 08:50

The Chinese consulate in Perth is quiet at the moment. But that may change in the coming days as relatives from Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 start to arrive in Australia.

Australia prepares to receive families shattered by loss

Overnight, Malaysian authorities officially confirmed what many had been thinking for days now: that the flight carrying 239 passengers - most of whom were Chinese - and a crew of 12 had crashed in the southern Indian Ocean.

The late-night flight from the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, to Beijing departed on time on March 8 and should have taken around six hours.

How flight MH370 managed to fly undetected in the opposite direction out into the Indian Ocean is still a mystery, but for now the families of the passengers and crew who perished on board the ill-fated flight have some closure: at least they know the flight crashed and no one survived.

Closure will come when they can see the actual area where flight MH370 went down.

The consulate appears new with a neatly laid lawn on a quiet street.

Inside the visa section, a couple of people are waiting for visas to China.

A young man approaches and apologizes profusely that the consul-general is "very busy".

"This is a big tragedy and relatives will want to come here and we have to prepare for that. There are a lot of arrangements that have to be made," he said.

"I hope you understand."

For the media, it is still a waiting game. We are constantly reminded that despite Malaysia's announcement that flight MH370 crashed and there were no survivors, no debris has been collected or analyzed. But it is pretty certain now that what satellites have spotted from space and Chinese and Australian maritime reconnaissance crews have also seen is wreckage.

Australia is now preparing to receive the families of the passengers and crew who perished. Prime Minister Tony Abbott speaking in the Australian parliament on Tuesday said: "In the coming days and weeks relatives will wish to come to Australia. I want them to know they will be in the arms of a decent country."

At the Royal Australian Pearce Air Force base on the other side of town, Australian Defense Minister Sen. David Johnston and senior defense chiefs had lunch with the Chinese and Japanese air crews to thank them for the work they have done.

Contact the writer at karlwilson@chinadailyapac.com

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片在线播放网站 | 免费精品久久 | 国产亚洲自在精品久久 | 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线麻豆 | 韩国美女毛片 | 欧美视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产天堂久久九九九 | 久久精品二三区 | 俄罗斯特级毛片 | 亚洲国产人成中文幕一级二级 | 手机在线播放av | 国产欧美日韩在线人成aaaa | 久久99久久精品视频 | 成人网18免费视频 | 成人永久福利在线观看不卡 | 在线免费成人 | 波多野结衣3女同在线观看 波多野结衣aⅴ在线 | 男人的天堂视频在线 | 亚洲精品毛片久久久久久久 | 午夜无遮挡怕怕怕免费视频 | 欧美a级毛片免费播敢 | 欧美黑人xxxxxxxxxx| 国产欧美一区二区三区观看 | 亚洲国产网站 | 97视频久久 | 收集最新中文国产中文字幕 | 国产免费福利体检区久久 | 午夜成人免费影院 | 欧美高清性色生活片免费观看 | 久久毛片网站 | 日本久久久久久久久久 | 精品久久久日韩精品成人 | 国内三级视频 | 青草青99久久99九九99九九九 | 久久久999国产精品 久久久99精品免费观看 | 国内一级野外a一级毛片 | 91香蕉国产线在线观看免费 | 亚洲精品91 | 亚洲狠狠狠一区二区三区 | 欧美88| 中文字幕在线视频在线看 |