久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Search

MH370 plane search ends in 'ping' zone

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-05-29 15:24

MH370 plane search ends in 'ping' zone

Crew aboard the Australian Defence Vessel Ocean Shield move the US Navy's Bluefin-21 into position for deployment in the southern Indian Ocean April 14, 2014 to look for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 in this picture released by the US Navy. Australia's deputy prime minister on May 29, 2014 said officials remained confident the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is somewhere in southern Indian Ocean despite searchers saying wreckage was not on the seabed in the area they had identified.[Photo/Agencies]


SYDNEY - The location of flight MH370 is still a mystery after Australian authorities on Thursday dismissed an area considered the most likely zone where the missing plane had landed.

MH370 plane search ends in 'ping' zone

An area in the Indian Ocean had been the prime search target because of the detection of acoustic pings believed to be from the plane's black box.

But the Australian Transport Safety Bureau said in a statement that the search of the area had finished and it was not believed that MH370 was in that zone.

The statement follows comments by a US Navy official on CNN on Thursday that the pings had not come from the plane's data or cockpit voice recorders but from a man-made source unrelated to the missing aircraft.

Michael Dean, the Navy's deputy director of ocean engineering, said the pings had most likely come from a vessel.

"Our best theory at this point is that (the pings were) likely some sound produced by the ship ... or within the electronics of the Towed Pinger Locator," Dean said.

The US Navy later dismissed Dean's comments as "speculative and premature" -- but this was before the ATSB's announcement.

The Joint Agency of Coordination Center (JACC) for the search of the missing Malaysian airline flight MH370 also announced that about 850 square kilometers of ocean floor searched by the autonomous underwater vehicle Bluefin-21 can now be discounted as the final resting place of the ill-fated aircraft.

JACC said in a press release on Thursday that Bluefin-21 completed its last mission on Wednesday afternoon. The autonomous vehicle has been searching areas defined by four acoustic signals detected in early April by the Towed Pinger Locator deployed from Australian naval ship Ocean Shield.

Those four pings were thought to come from the "black box" of the Malaysian aircraft.

The data collected by Bluefin-21 on its mission on Wednesday has been analyzed and no signs of aircraft debris have been found by the autonomous underwater vehicle since it joined the search effort in mid April.

So far, Bluefin-21 has searched over 850 square kilometers of the ocean floor. Ocean Shield departed the search area Wednesday night and is expected to arrive at Fleet Base West on Saturday.

The Malaysian Airlines flight, with 239 passengers and crew on board, disappeared on March 8 on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 99国产精品久久久久久久日本 | 久久99国产精品视频 | 国产成人一区二区三区精品久久 | 欧美一级香蕉毛片 | 欧美在线一区二区三区欧美 | 免费看成人频视在线视频 | 五月色一区二区亚洲小说 | 成人国产在线看不卡 | 美女动作一级毛片 | 国产免费福利体检区久久 | 91精品国产手机在线版 | 玖玖国产在线观看 | 国产一区二区在线视频 | 男女午夜免费视频 | avav男人天堂 | 欧美日韩一本 | 欧美一级xxxx俄罗斯一级 | 国产在线视频网址 | 日本暖暖视频在线播放 | 天天舔夜夜操 | 久久精品成人一区二区三区 | 久久99精品久久久久久综合 | 国产成人综合日韩精品无 | 欧美日韩亚洲精品一区 | hd最新国产人妖ts视频 | 中文字幕一区二区三区亚洲精品 | 欧美日韩中文国产一区二区三区 | 国产中文字幕视频 | 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频 | 在线观看一区 | 一级毛片一级毛片a毛片欧美 | 中文字幕有码在线 | 国产精品美女久久久久网站 | 天天视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区首页 | 99免费精品视频 | 狼人 成人 综合 亚洲 | 久久综合九九亚洲一区 | 国产成人午夜精品免费视频 | 一本久道久久综合婷婷 | 欧美一区二区三区不卡片 |