久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Europe

10 arrests in Paris, bomb threat closes train station

(Agencies) Updated: 2015-01-16 16:59

10 arrests in Paris, bomb threat closes train station

French police stand guard in front of the entrance of the Paris Grand Mosque as part of the highest level of "Vigipirate" security plan after last week's Islamic militants attacks January 14, 2015. France deploys 10,000 soldiers on home soil and posts almost 5,000 extra police officers after the killing of 17 people by Islamist militants in Paris last week, officials said. [Photo/Agencies]

PARIS - Paris police evacuated the Gare de l'Est train station Friday after a bomb threat, as authorities across Europe pressed on with efforts to prevent new violence after the worst terrorist attacks in decades.

The Paris prosecutor's office, meanwhile, said 10 people were arrested in anti-terrorism raids in the region, targeting people linked to a gunman who attacked a kosher supermarket and claimed ties to the Islamic State.

A French police official said the Gare de l'Est station was closed "as a precaution". The official, who was not authorized to be publicly named, would not give further details. The station, one of several main stations in Paris, serving cities in eastern Paris and countries to the east.

In Berlin, police arrested two men Friday morning on suspicion of recruiting fighters for the so-called Islamic State group in Syria.

After the gun smoke lifted, police continued with searches in Verviers and the greater Brussels area, seeking more clues in a weeks-long investigation that started well before the terrorism spree last week that led to 17 deaths in the Paris area. The Belgian operations had no apparent link to the terrorist acts committed in France.

And, unlike the Paris terrorists, who attacked the office of a satirical newspaper and a kosher grocery store, the suspects in Belgium were reportedly aiming at hard targets: police installations.

Across Europe, anxiety has grown as the manhunt continues for potential accomplices of the three Paris terrorists, all of whom were shot dead by French police. Authorities in Belgium signaled they were ready for more trouble by raising the national terror alert level from 2 to 3, the second-highest level.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 视频亚洲一区 | 中文字幕在线看 | 国产精品免费视频一区二区三区 | 免费精品久久久久久中文字幕 | 在线午夜影院 | 色综合久久88色综合天天 | 久草在线免费福利视频 | 90岁老太婆一级毛片 | 日韩成人在线观看视频 | 久久免费精品视频在线观看 | 亚洲在线网 | 日韩欧美视频一区二区 | 黄网站色成年小说系列 | 亚洲 欧美 日韩 在线 中文字幕 | www.亚洲成人.com | 99视频在线观看免费视频 | 色老头一区二区三区在线观看 | 一区二区三区在线播放 | 久草免费资源站 | 欧美1 | 中国美女牲交一级毛片 | 抱着cao才爽免费观看 | 久久精品国产半推半就 | 超薄肉色丝袜精品足j福利 超级乱淫视频aⅴ播放视频 | 亚洲一区亚洲二区 | 欧美成人a级在线视频 | 97视频免费在线 | 色青青草原桃花久久综合 | 日本亚洲国产 | 欧美在线黄色 | 欧美色欧 | 欧美高清在线精品一区 | 亚洲成人精品久久 | 在线观看一二三区 | 99视频精品全国在线观看 | 成人三级在线 | 国模肉肉人体大尺度啪啪 | 欧美一区二区在线观看视频 | 欧美成人看片黄a免费 | 女人扒开双腿让男人捅 | 欧美亚洲中日韩中文字幕在线 |