久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Australia's search area for MH370 could be narrowed following Reunion debris discovery

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-08-04 11:02

Australia's search area for MH370 could be narrowed following Reunion debris discovery

The Bluefin-21 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle is craned over the side of the Australian Defence Vessel Ocean Shield in the southern Indian Ocean during the continuing search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 in this picture released by the Australian Defence Force, April 17, 2014.[Photo/Agencies]

CANBERRA - The government body coordinating Australia's search efforts for missing jetliner MH370 has said new evidence could narrow down the search area for the wreckage.

Australia's Joint Agency Coordination Center (JACC) confirmed that Australia remains committed to the search for the missing Boeing 777, nearly 18 months after it went missing in March 2014.

A spokesperson for the JACC told Xinhua on Tuesday that debris that washed up on Reunion last week was currently being analyzed by French authorities, and any information would help refine the search area, which currently covers a 120,000 square-kilometer strip in the southern Indian Ocean.

The spokesperson said if the wreckage was confirmed to be from MH370 they could use oceanographer's models to narrow down the areas being searched.

"Any new information that comes to hand that might help refine the search area will be incorporated into search planning," the spokesperson told Xinhua.

"(But) all information is analyzed to further inform ongoing search efforts."

Last week, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization oceanographer Dr David Griffin told Xinhua the new debris being found on Reunion was the best indication the jet crashed in Australia's search area.

"The Indian Ocean has a generally eastward movement in the south, south of Perth, but then it goes westward north of tropical Australia," he told Xinhua.

"So where we think the plane went down, we think debris would have initially gone northward (along the coast of Australia) before being caught in the westward current.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费在线一区二区三区 | 日本女人在线观看 | 午夜性刺激免费视频 | 在线成人aa在线看片 | 成人毛片在线视频 | 亚洲天堂一区二区在线观看 | 日韩久久久精品首页 | 免费亚洲视频在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久不卡 | 欧美成a人免费观看久久 | www.乱| 日韩免费一区二区三区 | 成人午夜性视频欧美成人 | 中文字幕日韩有码 | 日本三级成人午夜视频网 | 伊人色综合久久天天人手人停 | 韩国19禁主播裸免费福利 | 精品欧美一区二区在线观看 | 中文字幕 亚洲 一区二区三区 | 色www永久免费网站国产 | 国产亚洲精品影达达兔 | 久久精品亚洲一区二区 | 在线国产三级 | 成人免费xxxxx在线视频 | 亚洲国产高清在线 | 在线看片中文字幕 | 日韩在线三级 | 天堂av2017男人的天堂 | 日本人成免费大片 | 91高清国产经典在线观看 | 日韩亚洲欧美一区二区三区 | 白白在线观看永久免费视频 | 国产精品自拍第一页 | 综合亚洲一区二区三区 | 日本久草网 | 成人欧美在线 | 欧美成人国产一区二区 | 国产在线拍揄自揄视精品不卡 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 美女操男人 | 国产午夜亚洲精品 |