久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

Yemen's Aden governor killed in car bombing claimed by Islamic State

(Agencies) Updated: 2015-12-07 09:09

ADEN - The governor of Aden was killed by a car bomb on Sunday in Yemen's southern port city, in an attack that Islamic State claimed responsibility for.

Yemen's Aden governor killed in car bombing claimed by Islamic State

People gather at the site of a car bomb attack that killed the governor of Yemen's southern port city of Aden December 6, 2015. Jaafar Mohammed Saad was killed on Sunday when a suicide bomber rammed his car into the governor's convoy in the western part of Aden city, residents and a local official said.  [Photo/Agencies]

A local official and residents said at least six members of General Jaafar Mohammed Saad's entourage also died in the attack, which targeted the governor on his way to work. Several other people were wounded.

The attack came in the Tawahi district of Aden, where President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi has returned to oversee a war against Iran-allied Houthis.

Islamic State, in a statement posted on a messaging service, said it detonated a car laden with explosives as Saad's convoy passed by. The group promised more operations against "the heads of apostasy in Yemen".

The group also posted what it said were photos of the booby-trapped vehicle as a white van carrying Saad drove past, then two other photos of a huge ball of fire which it said were taken as the bomb exploded.

A local official and residents said earlier on Sunday a suicide bomber rammed his vehicle into the governor's car.

Islamic State's local branch has stepped up operations since the outbreak of civil war in Yemen, emerging as a forceful rival to Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the main militant group in the country in recent years.

Spectacular attacks have been launched on security bases and on mosques run by Houthi forces who control the capital, Sanaa. The Houthis, who follow the Zaydi branch of Shi'ite Islam, have been fighting a coalition of mainly Gulf Arab forces, which began air strikes against them in March.

The attack came a day after assailants killed a senior army officer and a judge who had presided over the trial of militants suspected in the bombing of the U.S. warship USS Cole in Aden in 2000, in two separate attacks in the city.

In October, four suicide bombers detonated car bombs at a temporary Yemeni government headquarters and two Arab coalition outposts, killing more than a dozen people.

"Foot-dragging in implementing security measures paves the way for hardliners to carry out such attacks," said Ashraf Ali Mahmoud, a local activist.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片观看网站 | 国产精品福利午夜h视频 | 国产日韩精品欧美一区喷 | 91精品久久久久 | 日韩一区二区精品久久高清 | 亚洲一区二区三区首页 | 青青影院一区二区免费视频 | 色情毛片| 国产精品亚洲欧美日韩一区在线 | 久久道| 国产精品hd在线播放 | 国产成人99久久亚洲综合精品 | 国产一区二区在线视频播放 | 全免费a级毛片免费毛视频 全午夜免费一级毛片 | 国产精品九九九久久九九 | 久久99国产精品久久99果冻传媒 | 日p免费视频 | 一级片免费网址 | 久久99亚洲精品久久久久 | 黄色欧美视频 | 亚洲人成在线播放网站 | 欧美日韩在线播一区二区三区 | 九九线精品视频 | 国产一区二区免费不卡在线播放 | 高清一区二区 | 最近免费手机中文字幕3 | 国内成人免费视频 | 18视频免费网址在线观看 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区网址 | 日韩精品视频美在线精品视频 | 在线看欧美成人中文字幕视频 | 国产精品久久在线 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲国产日韩欧美在线 | 久久国产精品99久久小说 | 国产三及| 亚洲清纯自偷自拍另类专区 | 日韩在线二区全免费 | 日本一本久道 | 久久成人视 |