久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Lessons from history

Son of miner recounts Japan's wartime atrocities

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-08-31 20:46

SHENYANG - Gao Duoxian, 83, son of a miner forced to work for the Japanese during World War II in northeast China's Liaoning province, can still recall the scene when his father was taken away.

Gao told Xinhua on Sunday that he was a child when his father, Gao Qingqi, and two uncles were taken away by the Japanese in 1944 to work as miners at the Taiping Mine in Fuxin City.

"The Japanese had come to our village and took photos of every household," Gao said.

Later, they learned that the Japanese used the photos to identify and seize the families of miners who escaped from forced labor.

The Japanese opened a mining company on Oct. 1, 1936 in Fuxin, which produced about 25.3 million tonnes of coal. Hundreds of thousands of workers died while working in the mine. More than 70,000 remains were found in mass graves in Fuxin, according to Li Binggang, an expert on the history of Japan's invasion of China with the Party School of the Communist Party of China's Liaoning Provincial Committee.

"Indifferent to the miners' lives and safety, the Japanese invaders only longed for more coal," Li said. "These miners had to work while risking deadly accidents such as coal mine floods and gas explosions."

Gao Duoxian said his father described the experience of being a miner for the Japanese as a "nightmare." They lived in damp shelters and suffered from starvation while working more than ten hours a day in the coal mine, Gao said, adding that they would be whipped if they did not work fast enough.

Gao's father was seriously wounded on his waist in an accident in the coal mine, preventing him from continuing to work. The Japanese refused to offer him medical treatment and sent him to do chores at a Japanese apartment at the mine.

Gao said his father told him that he saw the Japanese carry many dead bodies of miners by horse-drawn carts to throw into a nearby ravine and bury them.

Some of them were still alive when they were buried, Gao said.

Gao Qingqi and his two brothers escaped from the coal mine in February 1945.

From 1936 to 1945, more than 500,000 people had been forcibly recruited to work as miners in Fuxin, said Li. About 100,000 of them died of starvation, injuries, illness, accidents and other causes, he added.

Construction of a new memorial hall for the dead miners in Fuxin was completed this year and opened to the public on August 15.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩一级在线视频 | 久久国产精品久久国产片 | 欧美亚洲视频 | 日韩欧美国产成人 | 六月成人网| 成人午夜私人影院入口 | 偷拍自拍日韩 | 久久久精品免费观看 | 久久频这里精品香蕉久久 | 国产精品成人亚洲 | 女人夜色黄网在线观看 | 手机看片日韩日韩国产在线看 | 高清一区在线 | 国产精品成人影院 | 亚洲第一页在线播放 | 视频一区精品 | aaa国产一级毛片 | 久久久成人影院 | 欧美一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 欧美黄成人免费网站大全 | 成人毛片免费免费 | 国产露脸3p普通话 | 久久久久国产一级毛片高清板 | 欧美精品人爱c欧美精品 | 男人操美女 | 最新国产精品视频免费看 | 国产a毛片| 欧美性xxxx18 | 国产午夜人做人视频羞羞 | 欧美精品色视频 | 欧美午夜免费观看福利片 | 一区二区三区国产 | 99re国产视频 | 国产日韩一区二区三区在线播放 | 自拍国内| 日本www免费 | 性盈盈影院在线观看 | 九九色视频在线观看 | 欧美一区欧美二区 | 国产日韩精品一区在线观看播放 | 99国产精品热久久久久久夜夜嗨 |