久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Latin America

UN chief concerned about postponed elections in Haiti

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-01-24 07:21

UN chief concerned about postponed elections in Haiti

A resident walks as a boy looks at a car that was burnt during a demonstration against the electoral process in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Jan 22, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Saturday said he was concerned about the recent postponement of the elections in Haiti, urging all stakeholders to work towards the peaceful completion of the electoral process "without delay".

Haiti's electoral authority on Friday announced a decision to postpone presidential elections slated for Sunday due to security reasons. It said serious incidents happened in five Haitian departments, including attacks on at least two polling stations, led to the decision.

The Secretary-General urged the completion of the electoral process "through the forging of a consensual solution that will allow the people of Haiti to exercise their right to vote for the election of a new President and the remaining representatives of the new Parliament," said a statement released by Ban's spokesperson. "The Secretary-General urges all political actors to reject all forms of violence and intimidation and refrain from any action that can further disrupt the democratic process and stability in the country."

The Secretary-General reaffirmed the commitment of the United Nations to continue supporting the consolidation of democracy and stabilization in Haiti.

Haiti, with a population of 10 million, held the first round of legislative elections on Aug 9, followed by the first round of presidential elections and second round of legislative polls on Oct 25.

After the first round of presidential elections in October 2015, the opposition candidate Jude Celestin claimed that the government of President Michel Martelly had been manipulating results in favor of its candidate.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚欧美视频| 欧美精品在线视频 | 99视频在线观看视频一区 | 一个人看的日本免费视频 | 久久视频精品53在线观看 | 中文无码日韩欧免费视频 | 日本aaaa片毛片免费 | 免费精品在线 | 中文字幕亚洲欧美 | 91最新地址永久入口 | 国产成人精品亚洲日本在线观看 | 国产麻豆福利a v在线播放 | 中国农村一级毛片 | 日韩一区二区免费看 | 午夜成年女人毛片免费观看 | 国产精品亚洲视频 | 自拍视频精品 | 全部免费毛片免费播放 | 伊人久久在线视频 | 国内精品一区二区三区最新 | 自拍自录videosfree自拍自录 | 午夜欧美性欧美 | 欧美日韩性视频一区二区三区 | 最新主播福利视频在线观看 | 国产黄色a三级三级三级 | 无国产精品白浆是免费 | 欧美日韩性视频一区二区三区 | 午夜视频国产 | 国产亚洲精品国看不卡 | 亚洲波多野结衣日韩在线 | 一区二区三区在线免费观看视频 | 一区二区精品视频 | 日韩中文字幕在线视频 | 精品欧美一区二区在线观看 | 老司机深夜影院入口aaaa | 欧美日韩精品乱国产538 | 农村寡妇偷毛片一级 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线看 | 波多野吉衣 免费一区 | 亚洲天堂免费视频 | 日本国产最新一区二区三区 |