久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Europe

Italy confirms 9 cases of Zika: reports

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-02-06 06:18
MILAN -- Italy has confirmed nine cases of the Zika virus in the country, of which four registered in northern Veneto region, local media reported on Friday.

All concerned patients have been successfully treated in Italian health facilities and all of them had returned from trips to South America or the Caribbean, where the virus is most widespread, local health authorities said.

The freshest cases of contagion were found in two people back from Brazil and the Dominican Republic, who were respectively treated in Rome and in Venice, ANSA news agency reported on Friday.

Another three cases had been reported in the past days in Treviso, Padua and Vicenza, three cities close to Venice, the capital of Veneto region.

Veneto region health councilor Luca Coletto, however, stressed that the situation was completely under control and there was no reason for an alarm, according to Venice-based Il Gazzettino newspaper.

Coletto said the regional health system has been monitoring since 2010 the possible presence of the virus there, both in Aedes mosquitoes that are its carriers, and in humans.

The virus is not deadly in general, but is very dangerous for babies born to women infected during pregnancy.

Zika has been linked to microcephaly, when babies are born with abnormally smaller heads, which can cause brain damage and even be deadly.

Health authorities in Italy have suspended blood donations from people who have travelled in affected countries and have advised pregnant women and also people with immune system illnesses or serious chronic pathologies to avoid going to the areas at risk.

Earlier this week, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared Zika an international public health emergency, after warning that the virus was spreading "explosively" and could affect between three million and four million people.

Outside Latin America, where Brazil was the country most affected by the epidemic with thousands of new cases of microcephaly registered in the past weeks, the Zika virus has been reported in several European countries.

Italian experts have said there is not a concrete risk of an outbreak of the disease in Europe, but have recommended that all citizens must step up surveillance to contain the threat.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 男人天堂网在线 | 日本wwwwwwwww| 国产成人精品亚洲日本在线观看 | 日韩美视频网站 | 久久爽久久爽久久免费观看 | 九九精品免视频国产成人 | 成人国产精品一区二区网站 | 一区二区三区四区视频在线观看 | 手机看片精品高清国产日韩 | 久久精品一级 | 日本不卡一二三区 | 国产91九色刺激露脸对白 | 日本三级在线观看中文字 | 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片 | 亚洲国产成人精品久久 | 日本一区视频在线观看 | 欧美高清在线 | 7777视频| 日本亚州视频在线八a | 欧美第一精品 | 韩国美女激情视频一区二区 | 美女黄频免费观看 | 免费黄色网址在线播放 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线播放 | 亚洲成人黄色网 | 日韩欧免费一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕在线一 | 国产一国产一级毛片视频在线 | 九九视频高清视频免费观看 | 九色97 | 91看片淫黄大片.在线天堂 | 免费高清一级欧美片在线观看 | 久久亚洲一级α片 | 国产精品自拍亚洲 | 亚洲不卡影院 | 青青热在线精品视频免费 | 日本精品1在线区 | 亚洲美女aⅴ久久久91 | 日韩一区二区在线播放 | 成年男女男精品免费视频网站 | 国产精品综合一区二区 |