久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / US and Canada

Body of toddler found after snatched by alligator in Orlando Disney resort

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-06-16 08:42

Body of toddler found after snatched by alligator in Orlando Disney resort

An aerial view of the Grand Floridian is seen after a two-year-old boy was dragged by an alligator into the lagoon at the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando, Florida, US, June 15, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]


ORLANDO -- Searchers had found the body of a 2-year old boy who was snatched underwater by an alligator near a Disney World resort in the southeastern US city of Orlando, said local police sheriff at a news conference on Wednesday.

Orange County sheriff Jerry Demings announced that the remains of Lane Graves from Nebraska was located at 1:45 pm and recovered around 3:30 pm, more than 16 hours after the boy was pulled away when he was wading water at an artificial lake beach near Disney's Grand Floridian Resort.

Demings said the boy's body was "completely intact", and had been turned to the county's medical examiner's office for an autopsy.

Search for the boy had begun shortly after 9 pm on Tuesday after reports that the boy was attacked. The boy's father tried to fight to get his son back but failed.

The family of four were on vacation at Disney World, one of the world's most popular theme parks.

The incident happened just days after the worst mass shooting in US history at a nightclub in downtown Orlando with 50 people killed and 53 injured.

Many worried that the city's tourism industry may take a hit, with potential tourists choosing other destinations for fear of safety.

With tourism as its pillar industry, the city has welcomed 66 million tourists in 2015, according to Visit Orlando, the city's official tourism association.

However, members from local tourism industry have expressed optimism.

"These rare incidents will never happen to normal tourists," said Kirk Shang, tour manager at the Golden Horse Tourism Agency.

"As long as tourists follow those warning signs and do not go where they're not supposed to be, I'm sure they can enjoy a wonderful experience," Shang added.

President and CEO of Visit Orlando George Aguel said in a statement that the safety of visitors was and continued to be the top priority of the local tourism industry.

"We have been a destination that has helped more than 1 billion visitors create emotional connections and lifetime memories as they enjoyed the special experiences in Orlando. We have no reason to believe this will change," said Aguel.

 

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久青草免费视频 | 国产一区亚洲一区 | 亚洲国产精品自产拍在线播放 | 久久手机免费视频 | 18免费网站| 久久视频免费观看 | 在线欧美国产 | 成年人看的免费视频 | 欧美一级在线毛片免费观看 | 国产孕妇孕交视频在线观看 | 永久精品免费影院在线观看网站 | 久久精品久久精品久久精品 | 国产一级aa大片毛片 | 日本中文字幕不卡免费视频 | 亚洲一区二区三区影院 | 亚洲精品久久99久久一区 | 长腿校花被啪到腿软视频 | 日韩精品免费视频 | 亚洲在线视频网站 | 欧美色性 | 91精品免费高清在线 | 日韩免费一级毛片 | 国产女厕偷窥系列在线视频 | 成人看的一级毛片 | 99热.com| 久久一区二区三区99 | 狠狠色狠狠色综合久久第一次 | 看一级特黄a大片日本片 | 中文久草 | 久久久久久青草大香综合精品 | 国内美女福利视频在线观看网站 | 香蕉国产人午夜视频在线 | 亚洲成人精品 | 日本69色视频在线观看 | 欧美综合视频 | 成人一级大片 | 极品精品国产超清自在线观看 | 午夜在线观看cao | 亚洲第一区精品日韩在线播放 | 国产网站黄色 | 欧美亚洲另类视频 |