久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Latin America

Rio State governor admits Olympics could be 'big failure'

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-06-28 13:18

Rio State governor admits Olympics could be 'big failure'

Workers are pictured in the Olympic Village during a media visit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 23, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

RIO DE JANEIRO - Rio de Janeiro's interim governor Francisco Dornelles admitted Monday that the Olympic Games could be a "big failure" if there are no appropriate measures taken in regards to security and transport during the Games.

Dornelles declared an unprecedented "state of public calamity in financial administration" earlier this month with less than 50 days until the opening ceremony, which could threaten "the fulfillment of the obligations as a result of the Olympic and Paralympic Games Rio 2016".

Brazil federal government has already reportedly agreed to disburse federal funds to cover Rio's shortfall, prioritizing any projects considered necessary for the Games. However according to Dornelles, the funds have not yet reached the state.

Dornelles also warned that due to lack of money, the police patrols may came to a halt by the end of the week.

"I am optimistic about the Games, but we have to show the reality," he said in an interview with Brazilian media Globo. "We can make a great Olympics, but if some steps are not taken, it can be a big failure."

"We have to give proof that we are equipping security and the mobility for people to come to the country."

Dornelles' remarks are in sharp contrast with other higher-level Brazilian officials who always repeat that the Games would be unaffected by the various political and economic problems ravaging the host nation.

His other worry is the subway line that was used to transport tourists to the main Olympic venue in the far-western Rio area of Barra da Tijuca. Promised for late last year, the subway is still not ready. A nearly 1 billion real (290 million US dollars) federal loan aimed at finishing the project has also not yet been released.

"I have said that without security and no subway, there will be difficulties. How will people get to places without underground transport? How will people feel protected in the city without security?" Dornelles added.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 清纯偷拍精品视频在线观看 | 手机看片久久高清国产日韩 | 亚洲一级视频在线观看 | 99在线免费观看视频 | 欧美一级片观看 | 国产精品黄页网站在线播放免费 | 韩国免费a级毛片 | 国产精品一级视频 | 亚洲一区免费观看 | 欧美日韩乱国产 | 国产自产v一区二区三区c | 欧美另类极品 | 日本特黄乱人伦片 | 亚洲国产欧美另类 | 亚洲精品第五页中文字幕 | 国产精品久久久久免费视频 | 欧美亚洲日本国产 | 中文字字幕码一二区 | 国产精品视频999 | 伊人婷婷色香五月综合缴激情 | 一级做a爰性色毛片免费 | 免费看操片| a级毛片毛片免费很很综合 a级毛片免费 | 精品72久久久久久久中文字幕 | 国产在线观看高清精品 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区 | 久久综合久美利坚合众国 | 久草视频在线网 | 久久久综合结合狠狠狠97色 | 欧美中文字幕一区 | 久草视频中文 | 亚洲综合色dddd26 | 91精品成人福利在线播放 | 久久一日本道色综合久 | 久色精品 | 一级做a爰片性色毛片中国 一级做a爰性色毛片 | 亚洲国产精品线观看不卡 | 97精品国产高清在线看入口 | 91久久精品国产91久久性色tv | 国产成人高清精品免费软件 | 国产高清av在线播放 |