久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

IS claims deadly suicide bomb attack in Baghdad

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-03 19:04

BAGHDAD - The Islamic State (IS) group on Sunday claimed responsibility for the suicide car bomb attack in Iraqi capital Baghdad that killed at least 79 people and wounded 133 others, the group said in an online statement.

One of the group's suicide bombers, nicknamed Abu Maha al-Iraqi, detonated his car bomb at a crowd of Shiite people in the predominantly Shiite district of Karrada-Dakhil in southern central Baghdad, according to the statement, of which the authenticity could not be independently verified.

Earlier in the day, an Interior Ministry source said that two busy commercial areas in Bagdad were hit by car bombings, with one of the attacks occurring at about 1:00 a.m. local time (2200 GMT) when a suicide bomber detonated his car bomb at a crowded thoroughfare in Karrada-Dakhil district.

The powerful blast set fire to five nearby buildings and several shops and destroyed many stalls and civilian cars at the scene which was crowded with shoppers who are preparing their families for Eid al-Fitr, or the Festival of Fast-breaking, which marks the end of a month-long of fasting for Muslims, said the source.

The Iraqi capital was the scene of another attack after midnight when a booby-trapped car went off at Shallal popular market in Baghdad's northeastern district of Shaab, killing a civilian and wounding five others, the source added.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visited the scene of the massive suicide car bomb attack in Karrada Sunday morning, and promised to punish those behind the attacks, according to a statement issued by his office.

"The terrorist groups carried out such desperate deadly attack as a result of being crushed in the battlefield," the statement said, referring to the latest defeat of the IS in the country's western province of Anbar, including its stronghold in Fallujah, some 50 km west of Baghdad.

Abadi also sent his condolences to the families of the killed and the wounded people and promised that "victory over these terrorist groups is very close."

The IS has frequently targeted the security forces and areas where crowds of people gather, including markets, cafes and mosques across Iraq.

Iraq has been hit by a new wave of violence since the IS terrorist group seized parts of Iraq's northern and western regions in June 2014.

Earlier, a report by UN Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) estimated that 662 Iraqis were killed and 1,457 others wounded in acts of terrorism, violence and armed conflict in June across Iraq.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 瑟瑟网站在线观看 | 亚洲精品国产成人一区二区 | 中文字幕最新中文字幕中文字幕 | 孕妇xxxx视频在线 | 日本三级久久 | 日本高清一本二本三本如色坊 | 成人全黄三级视频在线观看 | 未成人做爰视频www 窝窝午夜精品一区二区 | 精品欧美一区二区三区在线 | 国产亚洲精品自在久久77 | 欧美日韩成人在线视频 | 亚洲国产精品视频 | 老司机精品影院一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久免费 | 成人免费xxxxx在线视频 | 欧美经典成人在观看线视频 | 欧美扣逼视频 | 欧美一级毛片俄罗斯 | 久久九九有精品国产56 | 免费看一级 | 国产剧情一区二区 | 97se亚洲综合在线韩国专区福利 | 亚洲国产综合久久精品 | 欧美日韩ay在线观看 | 午夜三级网站 | 杨幂国产精品福利在线观看 | 精品一区二区三区中文 | 精品国产一区二区在线观看 | 国产成人亚洲精品一区二区在线看 | 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲欧美视频在线观看 | 久久91综合国产91久久精品 | 亚洲专区在线 | 欧美色另类 | 九九视频在线观看6 | 国产在线观看高清精品 | 久久99国产精品久久欧美 | 日韩精品中文字幕视频一区 | 日韩中文字幕在线视频 | 欧美三级网站在线观看 | 无遮挡一级毛片私人影院 |