久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Aust'n police issue warning to Pokemon Go gamers after spike in road accidents

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-20 10:56

Aust'n police issue warning to Pokemon Go gamers after spike in road accidents

A "Pidgey" Pokemon is seen on the screen of the Pokemon Go mobile app, Nintendo's new scavenger hunt game which utilizes geo-positioning, in a photo illustration taken in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada July 11, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

MELBOURNE - Victorian police and paramedics have issued strong safety warnings to Pokemon Go gamers after drivers playing the new worldwide craze have caused a spike in road accidents and near-miss collisions.

A highway patrol team in Melbourne's northern suburbs has reported several road collisions caused by motorists playing the new popular smartphone game, where gamers have to catch digital characters at real-life locations across the city.

Greensborough's highway patrol acting senior-sergeant John Sybenga said there had been a noticeable rise in road accidents caused by people who were distracted by the game.

"They appear to be attributed to the driver of the offending vehicle being distracted," Sybenga told News Corp on Wednesday.

"In several incidents, the use of a mobile telephone with the new Pokemon game was found to be the causing factor.

"(There was) a near miss in Greensborough last week where a pedestrian walked directly in front of a moving vehicle as she was preoccupied with this game."

Pokemon Go launched in Australia earlier this month, and the game has attracted hundreds of thousands of active users.

However, police have become increasingly concerned with the number of people roaming Melbourne's streets, unaware of passing traffic as they play the new popular GPS-based game. There have also been safety warnings issues for Victorians playing the game at night.

Police have urged both drivers and pedestrians to be cautious.

"Pedestrians playing this game near roads are warned to take care and be aware of their surroundings," Sybenga said on Wednesday.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲视频在线观看 | 国产91啦| 成人三级精品视频在线观看 | 亚洲在线视频播放 | 女人张开腿让男人捅的视频 | 97在线碰碰观看免费高清 | 欧美在线一区二区三区 | 欧美在线成人午夜影视 | 亚洲国产第一 | 欧美一线高本道高清在线 | 久久久www成人免费精品 | 精品免费久久久久久久 | 午夜看片网站 | 免费ab| 国产三a级日本三级日产三级 | 亚洲成a人片在线看 | 国产一级免费 | 日韩区在线观看 | 久草视频手机在线观看 | 一本色综合 | 国产合集91合集久久日 | 欧美一级毛片一 | 欧美一区二| 久久精品一区二区国产 | 日韩在线视频中文字幕 | 一级欧美一级日韩片 | 精品国产欧美一区二区五十路 | 国产成人a一在线观看 | 国产成人精品免费视频大全可播放的 | 在线步兵区 | 一级黄免费 | 国产精品路边足疗店按摩 | 99久久免费视频在线观看 | 黄色视影 | 久草手机在线观看 | 国产美女三级做爰 | 亚洲va精品中文字幕动漫 | 亚洲精品国自产拍影院 | 日韩天天摸天天澡天天爽视频 | 亚洲精品国产三级在线观看 | 欧美日韩精彩视频 |