久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Europe

250 dead, thousands displaced in central Italy's quake

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-08-26 09:11

250 dead, thousands displaced in central Italy's quake

People are seen preparing to spend the night in a gym following an earthquake in Amatrice, central Italy, August 25, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

ROME - At least 250 people died, and thousands were displaced in Italy, after a major earthquake that struck the central Lazio and Marche regions on early Wednesday, the authorities confirmed on Thursday.

The hardest hit places were the towns of Amatrice and Accumoli in Rieti province, and the villages of Arquata del Tronto and Peschiera del Tronto in Marche region.

Of the total 250 victims confirmed so far, some 193 were in Amatrice, 11 in Accumoli, and 46 in Arquata del Tronto, the civil protection department said.

The number of people injured and hospitalized rose to 365, it added.

The Italian government declared a state of emergency in the affected areas, after holding an emergency meeting on Thursday afternoon.

"The reconstruction of quake-stricken hamlets is a priority, and a moral obligation towards those communities," Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi told a press conference after the meeting.

The state of emergency will allow allocating an immediate first tranche of 50 million euros (56 million U.S. dollars) to assist those displaced.

On Wednesday, the Economy Ministry had overall pledged 234 million euros (264 million U.S. dollars) from a national emergency fund to help people living in the destroyed towns.

Economy Minister Pier Carlo Padoan would now provide tax exemption to the families living in the areas.

In Amatrice, Accumoli, and Arquata, rescue teams kept digging for survivors all day long. The 6.0-magnitude temblor that struck on Wednesday at 3:36 a.m. local time (0136 GMT) obliterated most of these centers.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美中文日韩在线v日本 | 久草视频免费在线观看 | 亚洲香蕉一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品女上位在线观看 | 国产成人在线观看免费网站 | 欧美在线一级毛片视频 | 成年午夜性爽快免费视频不卡 | 91久久香蕉青青草原娱乐 | 国产精品久久久久久小说 | 国产精品大全 | 最新主播福利视频在线观看 | 日韩一级影片 | 一级毛片不卡片免费观看 | 日本a级片免费看 | 国产精品1区 2区 3区 | 美国一级毛片片aaa 美国一级毛片片aa成人 | 国产欧美日韩在线观看精品 | 国产亚洲人成a在线v网站 | 久久99久久精品国产只有 | 欧美xxxwww | 国产精品久久久久久一区二区三区 | 欧美亚洲国产一区 | 91精品久久久久含羞草 | a级片免费在线播放 | 久久99久久精品国产只有 | 黄色美女网站免费 | 美女张开腿黄网站免费国产 | 性夜黄a爽爽免费视频国产 性夜影院爽黄a爽免费看网站 | 亚洲一区浅井舞香在线播放 | 国内精品91久久久久 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区在线 | 久久99国产乱子伦精品免费 | 成人毛片免费视频播放 | 免费一级a毛片在线播放视 免费一级α片在线观看 | 亚洲国产高清在线精品一区 | 欧美色视频在线观看 | 99在线视频网站 | 99精品久久精品一区二区 | 超清首页 国产 亚洲 丝袜 | 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍 | 日韩精品福利视频一区二区三区 |