久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK's fifth nuclear test draws rebuke

By Mo Jingxi (China Daily) Updated: 2016-09-10 01:07

Beijing urges Pyongyang to keep promise on nonproliferation and abide by UN resolutions

The Chinese government expressed strong opposition on Friday to the nuclear test conducted by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, which also drew widespread global criticism.

"China strongly urges the DPRK to keep its promise on nonproliferation, abide by the resolutions of the United Nations Security Council and stop taking any actions that will worsen the situation," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement on its website.

At a regular news conference in Beijing, ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said, "Parties related to the Korean Peninsula should, and only, solve their security concerns in ways that are in line with all parties' interests, and any unilateral act that serves a certain party's own interest is only a ‘dead end'."

She also said the Foreign Ministry would lodge a protest with the DPRK's embassy in Beijing for conducting the test.

The China Earthquake Network Center said a magnitude-5 quake jolted the DPRK at 8:30 am Beijing time on Friday "at a depth of 0 km".

The state-run Korean Central News Agency said later that the DPRK had successfully conducted a nuclear test aimed at checking the power of its nuclear warheads.

The Ministry of Environmental Protection started emergency radiation monitoring along regions bordering the DPRK. The radiation data in those regions were in the safe range after the test, the ministry said.

The Republic of Korea regarded the test, the fifth by the DPRK, as the most powerful yet conducted by Pyongyang, as seen by the registered magnitude, which estimated its explosive yield at about 10 kilotons. The explosive yield from a nuclear test conducted by the DPRK on Jan 4 was estimated at about six kilotons.

ROK President Park Geun-hye strongly denounced the DPRK test, vowing to strengthen pressure on Pyongyang with all measures available to make it give up its nuclear program.

US President Barack Obama said any provocative actions by the DPRK would have "serious consequences".

Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida said that Tokyo has lodged protests with Pyongyang.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, while meeting with US Secretary of State John Kerry in Geneva, said a message must be sent "very strongly" on implementing UN resolutions concerning the DPRK.

Yu Shaohua, a researcher of Korean Peninsula studies at the China Institute of International Studies, said the current situation on the peninsula is more complicated than before.

However, she said related parties should not only rely on the pressure of sanctions.

"The new way of dialogue, proposed by China, should also be considered in order to solve the issue," Yu said.

China proposed a parallel approach earlier this year under which the DPRK would abandon its nuclear weapons program and the US and the ROK would agree to sign a peace treaty with the DPRK to replace the 1953 armistice agreement.

Agencies contributed to this story.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美不卡在线视频 | 免费观看欧美一区二区三区 | 久草在线视频精品 | 露脸国产野战最新在线视频 | 国产成人高清精品免费观看 | 欧美成人免费午夜影视 | 91伊人久久 | 国内精自线一二区 | 久草视频首页 | 亚洲综合干 | 一区二区三区四区免费视频 | 玖玖精品视频在线观看 | 久久国产一区二区 | 日韩中文字幕在线视频 | 黄色a三级三级三级免费看 黄色a网 | 一区二区三区免费视频播放器 | 美女视频黄的免费看网站 | 国产婷婷一区二区三区 | 99视频只有精品 | 日本特黄特色大片免费看 | 日日摸夜夜搂人人要 | 男人的天堂久久爱 | 一区二区中文字幕亚洲精品 | 完全免费在线视频 | 中文字幕国产专区 | 在线日本看片免费人成视久网 | 国产精品久久久久毛片真精品 | 在线免费看一级片 | 亚洲欧美日韩另类在线 | 成人国产一区二区三区精品 | 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩 | 91九九 | 免费一级毛片在线观看 | 男操女免费视频 | 亚洲国产精品成人午夜在线观看 | 精品视频在线观看一区二区三区 | 可以看的黄网 | 精品欧美一区二区三区在线 | 亚洲第一页在线 | rion美乳弹出来四虎在线观看 | 69福利网 |