久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Americas

US defense chief vows 'overwhelming' response once DPRK launches nuclear weapon successfully

Xinhua | Updated: 2016-10-21 09:10

US defense chief vows 'overwhelming' response once DPRK launches nuclear weapon successfully

US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter gestures during a news conference at the Pentagon in Washington, U.S. July 25, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

WASHINGTON -- US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said on Thursday that the United States would make an "overwhelming" military response if Pyongyang was to ever successfully launch a nuclear weapon.

The United States "strongly condemns" the missile test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) last night, said the Pentagon chief, noting the attempt, "even in failing, violated several UN Security Council resolutions."

"Make no mistake: any attack on America or our allies will not only be defeated, but any use of nuclear weapons will be met with an overwhelming and effective response." he warned at a joint press conference with his South Korean counterpart Han Min-Koo at Pentagon.

The South Korean Defense Minister told reporters that Seoul and Washington will consider "permanently deploying US strategic assets on a rotational basis" in a bid to back up US commitment to defend South Korea from DPRK's nuclear and missile threats.

The United States and South Korea will enhance cooperation on both the maritime and cyber security, Carter added.

Earlier on Thursday, a spokesman for the DPRK National Aerospace Development said in a statement that the DPRK will continue to send more satellites into space under its national blueprint for space development, refuting claims by South Korea that the true intention behind it is not for peaceful purposes.

The statement came amid South Korea's strong denunciation of the DPRK over its test-launch of an intermediate-range ballistic missile last night, which Seoul's military presumed to have failed. It was the second failed launch in less than a week and the latest in a series of provocations by the DPRK following its fifth nuclear test last month.

On Wednesday, Carter reiterated the US commitment to provide "extended deterrence, guaranteed by the full spectrum of US defense capabilities" to South Korea and other allies in the region.

Previous 1 2 Next

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级特黄特色的免费大片视频 | 黄网在线观看免费网站台湾swag | 中文字幕在线精品 | 国产成人免费影片在线观看 | 欧美日韩亚洲国内综合网俺 | 波多野结衣一区二区 | 国产午夜小视频 | 成人毛片免费播放 | 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看 | 国产一国产a一级毛片 | 国产美女视频网站 | 国产精品高清久久久久久久 | 久久福利精品 | 亚洲人成网址在线观看 | 国产美女主播一级成人毛片 | 国产精品偷伦费观看 | 欧美成人自拍 | 在线视频一二三区2021不卡 | 中国人免费观看高清在线观看二区 | 91亚洲精品久久91综合 | 欧美精品国产一区二区三区 | 国产日韩欧美在线观看播放 | 精品国产香蕉伊思人在线 | 噜噜噜狠狠夜夜躁精品 | 日韩欧美a级高清毛片 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久搜索 | 国产精品青草久久 | 欧美最爽乱淫视频播放黑人 | 日韩欧美视频一区二区三区 | 99国产成人高清在线视频 | 亚洲人成在线免费观看 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久无 | 日韩一区二区三区不卡视频 | 女人十八一级毛片 | 女人张开腿让男人桶视频 | 精品国产高清a毛片无毒不卡 | 欧美日韩另类视频 | 成人做爰视频www视频 | 手机看片1024精品国产 | 免费在线一级片 | 国产精品久久久久一区二区三区 |