久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Americas

McDonald's sells most of China business to CITIC, Carlyle for $2.1 billion

Agencies | Updated: 2017-01-10 13:58

McDonald's sells most of China business to CITIC, Carlyle for $2.1 billion

A McDonald's fast food restaurant sign is seen in Beijing on January 9, 2017. [Photo/VCG]

Fast-food giant McDonald's Corp is selling a controlling stake in its China business to a group of investors led by state-owned Chinese conglomerate Citic Ltd in a deal worth up to $2.1 billion, the companies said Monday.

The transaction is part of a global business overhaul being carried out by the American company to keep up with changing tastes that have resulted in declining sales.

Under the terms of the deal, Citic and its investment management unit Citic Capital will acquire 52 percent of the business while another partner, the Washington-based private equity firm Carlyle Group, will own 28 percent. McDonald's will retain a 20 percent stake. The deal will be settled in cash and in shares in the new company that will act as the master franchisee for a 20-year period.

About two-thirds of the China operation's 2,640 outlets, including 240 in Hong Kong, that are now owned by McDonald's will be refranchised. The China business employs more than 120,000 people.

The deal caps months of negotiations between the fast-food chain and private equity firms.

"McDonald's globally overall is struggling and didn't have the money or intellectual resources to focus on China," said Shaun Rein, managing director at China Market Research Group.

McDonald's originally wanted to raise up to $3 billion from the sale, but later decided to keep a minority stake to benefit from exposure to future growth in China, a person with direct knowledge of the plans previously told Reuters.

The partnership will also aim to boost sales at existing restaurants, with menu innovation a key focus. Fast-food firms including McDonald's and Yum Brands Inc are recovering from a series of food-supply scandals in China that have undermined their performance.

"I'm not sure how much more you can do with McDonald's in China. They're a well-run company, so I'm not sure that CITIC and Carlyle are able to add that much more aside from capital," Rein said.

McDonald's said in March it was reorganizing operations in the region, looking for strategic partners in Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and South Korea. The company later decided to keep its South Korea business.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合久久来 | 日本韩国一区 | 久草在线手机 | 国产真实乱系列2孕妇 | vvvv99日韩精品亚洲 | 国产精品久久久久国产精品 | 中文字幕成人在线 | 欧美做爰孕妇群 | 午夜黄色福利视频 | 91av小视频 | 国产精品久久久久久网站 | 亚洲精品综合 | 成年网站在线 | 在线黄色影院 | 美女黄色在线看 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久影院 | 久久夜色精品国产亚洲 | 毛片随便看| 国产成人禁片免费观看视频 | 亚洲欧美在线综合一区二区三区 | 亚洲夜色 | 午夜亚洲国产成人不卡在线 | 久久九九精品一区二区 | avove旗袍丝袜高跟啪啪 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲 | 久久久久久在线 | 自拍视频在线 | 国产日产欧美精品一区二区三区 | 996热这里有精品青青草原 | 51久久夜色精品国产 | 国产一级黄毛片 | 亚洲国产www | 欧美一级特黄真人毛片 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区久久 | 极品美女写真菠萝蜜视频 | 免费一级毛片在线播放欧美 | 欧美成人h | 国产成人永久免费视频 | 国产日产欧产精品精品推荐小说 | 成人午夜视频在线观看 | 美国一级毛片片免费 |