久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

Attack in northern Mali kills 33, injures dozens more

Agencies | Updated: 2017-01-18 19:01

GAO, Mali — At least 33 people were killed and several dozen injured after an explosives-laden vehicle targeted a camp housing armed groups in northern Mali, a local official said Wednesday.

The morning blast hit the Joint Operational Mechanism base in the city of Gao. The base houses hundreds of fighters including members of armed groups that signed Mali's 2015 peace agreement. The camp also houses Malian soldiers.

The local official called the death toll provisional. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the press.

"I am with the injured now," Dr. Sadou Maiga at Gao's hospital told The Associated Press. "We have stopped all hospital activities to handle the many injured who are arriving. Some have died from their wounds, and others are in a very grave state. At this point, it's not the toll of dead and injured that interests me, it's saving who I can."Witnesses said the car bearing explosives breached the camp at around 9 a.m., just as hundreds of fighters were gathering for a meeting.

Dismembered bodies could still be seen two hours after the blast.

Officials were trying to mobilize Gao residents to donate blood.

The suicide bomber "succeeded in tricking soldiers' vigilance" and penetrated the camp, said an army spokesman, Ly-col Diarran Kone.

Northern Mali remains insecure despite a French-led military intervention launched in 2013 to drive out Islamic extremists that had taken over the area.

On Wednesday, a new Human Rights Watch report said Mali's government is failing to protect civilians in its northern and central regions from Islamic extremists who killed dozens of people last year while pressuring families to give up their children to jihad.

The report describes how militants have occupied villages, attacked U.N. peacekeepers and tried to impose a strict interpretation of Sharia law. The report also denounces rising levels of banditry, a phenomenon victims say is fueled by the slow implementation of the 2015 peace accord.

Security Minister Salif Traore declined to respond to the report's specifics but said he is well aware of security challenges throughout the region.

The UN Security Council was expected to be briefed on Mali on Wednesday.

 

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美片能看的一级毛片 | 亚洲久久久久久久 | 亚洲视频在线观看免费 | 国产精品一区二区手机在线观看 | 免费观看一级成人毛片软件 | 特级一级毛片视频免费观看 | 日韩欧美在线播放 | 亚洲国产精品免费 | 欧美高清一区二区三区欧美 | 在线视频中文字幕 | 牲欧美 | 韩国日本三级在线观看 | 久久久香蕉视频 | 女人张开腿让男人桶免费网站 | 国产日韩欧美在线观看不卡 | 国产精品免费看久久久 | 超级乱淫视频aⅴ播放视频 超级碰碰碰在线观看 | 欧美三级超在线视频 | 国产一级一片免费播放视频 | 欧美一级毛片免费观看 | 欧美激情视频一区二区免费 | 久久综合九色综合欧洲色 | 国产高清精品久久久久久久 | 日韩一级影片 | 在线成人欧美 | 99在线精品免费视频九九视 | 亚洲乱人伦在线 | 伊人热久久 | 亚洲一区二区天海翼 | 日韩精品一区二区三区视频 | 久久青草国产手机看片福利盒子 | 亚洲欧美精品中字久久99 | 中文国产成人精品少久久 | 亚洲精品日本 | 国产免费一区二区三区在线 | 欧美精品另类 | 成人男男黄网色视频免费 | 狠狠se| 亚洲美女在线观看 | 亚洲视频国产精品 | 中文字幕在线视频在线看 |