久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Americas

US Justice Dept seeks to overturn court ruling blocking Trump's travel ban

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-02-05 16:25

WASHINGTON - The US Justice Department on Saturday filed a notice of appeal seeking to challenge a federal judge's ruling that has suspended President Donald Trump's executive order of temporarily banning global refugees and nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States.

The formal notice was filed in the US District Court of the Western District of Washington and the case now goes to the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, according to local media reports.

Federal judge James Robart in Seattle, Washington state, ruled Friday that Trump's executive order on the travel ban would be suspended nationwide.

In response, the White House said the administration would seek an emergency stay against Robart's ruling, defending the travel restrictions as legal.

On Saturday, the US Homeland Security Department said it had suspended all actions under the travel ban in accordance with the judge's ruling.

The US State Department also announced it had reversed revocation of visas for foreigners covered by the travel ban, saying that they now may travel to the United States with a valid visa.

Throughout Saturday, Trump criticized Robart for his ruling. He tweeted on Saturday evening: "The judge opens up our country to potential terrorists and others that do not have our best interests at heart. Bad people are very happy!"

"The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!" Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

Trump signed an executive order on Jan 27 that bars citizens from Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Libya and Yemen from traveling to the United States for 90 days, stops accepting refugees for 120 days and indefinitely halts refugees from Syria.

Up to 60,000 visas have been revoked since then, sparking mass protests at major airports and cities in the country and some other countries, as protesters decried it as a "Muslim ban" that targets people because of their faith.

Thousands of protesters took to the streets in Washington DC on Saturday to demonstrate against Trump's order.

Since the inauguration, Trump has been named in 52 federal lawsuits in 17 US states, many of the cases filed over his executive order on refugees and immigration, according to an NBC News report citing the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色香蕉视频 | 中文字幕一二三区 | 国产亚洲精品aaa大片 | 国产亚洲午夜精品a一区二区 | 日韩国产在线 | 美国美女一级毛片免费全 | 视频一区在线免费观看 | 精品一区二区三区高清免费不卡 | 国产色视频一区二区三区 | 成人午夜做爰视频免费看 | 国产精品香蕉一区二区三区 | a级国产乱理伦片在线 | 免费观看一级成人毛片软件 | 一级大黄美女免费播放 | 国产精品一区二区免费 | 日日摸人人拍人人澡 | 国产片一级 | 久色视频在线观看 | 欧美一区二区三区男人的天堂 | 国产成人综合久久亚洲精品 | 国产高清视频在线播放 | 国产区精品一区二区不卡中文 | 99久久国产免费 - 99久久国产免费 | 久久生活片 | 国产精品一久久香蕉国产线看 | 国产一级视频免费 | 久久久一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲欧美久久精品 | 性久久久久久 | 国产成人毛片毛片久久网 | 久久久精品国产免费观看同学 | 在线亚洲综合 | 欧美日韩亚洲视频 | 成年人看的毛片 | 国产综合久久久久影院 | 午夜视频一区二区 | 日本午夜高清视频 | 热99re久久精品精品免费 | 亚洲日本欧美综合在线一 | 91在线 | 亚洲| 久久久久久综合一区中文字幕 |