久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

Wang finds open door in Manila

By WANG QINGYUN | China Daily | Updated: 2017-03-17 06:47

Vice-premier arrives as China agrees to buy $1.7 billion in Philippine products

Vice-Premier Wang Yang arrived in Manila on Thursday to start a four-day official visit intended to improve pragmatic cooperation between China and the Philippines.

Wang will meet with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte and also with the Philippine Cabinet's economic management team for talks, according to the Foreign Ministry.

Wang attended the opening ceremony of the China-ASEAN Year of Tourism, reading a congratulatory message from Premier Li Keqiang, and he is expected to speak at the opening ceremony of the China-Philippines Economic and Trade Forum.

Wang's visit came a day after Chinese companies signed agreements with their Philippine counterparts to purchase $1.7 billion worth of fruit and other products.

As many as 73 trade deals were signed in Manila on Wednesday, including for such Philippine goods as bananas, pineapples, coconut oil, fiber, lumber, copper cathode and nickel ore, China News Service reported.

Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines Zhao Jianhua said the agreements are "an effort to balance the trade" between the countries. They are the "advanced result" of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's state visit to China in October.

The agreements are expected to be the first of many as China seeks to import more nonfood goods such as chemicals and related products.

China increased its imports of fruit such as mangoes and pineapples from the Philippines after Duterte's visit to Beijing. In the past five months, bilateral trade has reached $100 million.

Duterte's visit to China last year, which included the signing of a number of cooperation deals, led to the thawing of both diplomatic and economic relations between the two countries, which had once been soured by the South China Sea arbitration case.

Duterte, who has been taking a positive approach toward China since taking office in June, has said he plans to attend the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing in May.

Zhou Fangyin, a professor of China's foreign policy at the Guangdong Institute for International Strategies, said the proper management of the South China Sea issue has helped lay a solid foundation for the two countries to develop bilateral trade.

Bilateral ties "encompass far more than the South China Sea issue", and trade cooperation between the two countries will in turn help solve that issue, Zhou said.

Xinhua contributed to this story.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美特级一级毛片 | 成人小视频在线观看 | 国产区一区二区三区 | 很黄很色的摸下面的视频 | 欧美成人精品高清在线观看 | 精品国产91在线网 | 综合爱爱网 | 欧美日韩高清不卡一区二区三区 | 久久99热精品免费观看欧美 | 日韩色道| 久久99国产亚洲高清观看首页 | 成年人在线免费网站 | 国产午夜精品理论片小yo奈 | 国产精品青草久久福利不卡 | 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷 | 午夜毛片免费观看视频 | 欧美成人性色xxxxx视频大 | 国产一区二区三区四区在线观看 | 91久久精品一区二区 | 久久99精品久久只有精品 | 精品视频一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂在线视 | 一a一级片| 欧美精品在线免费观看 | 亚洲精品国产啊女成拍色拍 | 高清视频 一区二区三区四区 | 日本三区视频 | 国产精品成人久久久久久久 | ffee性xxⅹ另类老妇hd | 欧美大片一区 | 久久亚洲国产欧洲精品一 | 欧美视频精品在线观看 | 久久久这里只有精品免费 | 九九99re在线视频精品免费 | 国产欧美日韩综合二区三区 | 国产日韩欧美在线观看不卡 | 日韩天天摸天天澡天天爽视频 | 收集最新中文国产中文字幕 | 黄色影视频 | 黄色美女网站免费 | 国内高清久久久久久久久 |