久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

7,350 people start evacuating 4 Syrian towns under fresh deal

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-04-14 16:07
7,350 people start evacuating 4 Syrian towns under fresh deal

People evacuated from the two villages of Kefraya and al-Foua, after an agreement reached between rebels and Syria's army, ride a bus at insurgent-held al-Rashideen, Aleppo province, Syria April 14, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

DAMASCUS -- As many as 7,350 people started evacuating four besieged Syrian towns Friday under a mass evacuation deal concluded recently between Syrian government and rebels, a military source told Xinhua.

A total of 60 busses carrying around 2,350 rebels and their families evacuated the town of Madaya and nearby areas toward rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib, the source said, on condition of anonymity.

In return, around 75 busses and 20 ambulances carrying 5,000 people, including fighters, left the Shiite towns of Kafraya and Foa in Idlib countryside toward government-controlled areas in the northern city of Aleppo.

The evacuation process will continue from the aforementioned towns in the next hours.

The actual implementation of the deal started on Thursday, by a swap of detainees between the rebels and the government forces.

On Thursday, the rebels in Idlib released four children and eight women they kidnapped from the Shiite towns of Kafraya and Foa, and returned the bodies of eight government forces in exchange of the release of 19 rebels detained by the pro-government fighters in Kafraya and Foa.

The low-scale swap took place through the Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC).

The big evacuation deal, reached late last month, include the evacuation of rebels and their families from the besieged towns of Madaya and Zabadani, which are under the rebel control northwest of capital Damascus, as well as the two Shiite towns of Kafraya and Foa, both pro-government towns besieged by the rebels in the northwestern province of Idlib.

Madaya and Zabdani as well as other surrounding towns are under the control of rebel groups near the Lebanese borders.

The government besieged the towns two years ago, allowing few aid convoys to enter under the supervision of humanitarian organizations in coordination with the SARC.

In the north, Kafraya and Foa are two Shiite towns besieged by the rebels in Idlib, which has largely fallen to the rebel control, mainly the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

According to the deal, around 3,800 rebels and their families should leave the towns of Madaya, Zabadani and the rebels in Idlib should allow 8,000 people from the two Shiite towns to leave.

Several previous deals saw the evacuation of people from Kafraya and Foa, as well as Zabadani and Madaya, but the current deal seems a comprehensive one that will see a large-scale evacuations from all the peoples in the four towns.

 

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美一区二区三区不卡 | 久久频这里精品99香蕉久 | 久国产精品视频 | 一区二区欧美视频 | 最新福利片v国产片 | 国产激情一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲精品日韩一区二区 | 成年午夜 | 国产黄三级三·级三级 | 91精品免费国产高清在线 | 99超级碰碰成人香蕉网 | 香蕉久久久 | 国产精品区一区二区免费 | 欧美日本一区二区 | 在线看片不卡 | 久久精品国产欧美日韩亚洲 | 日本在线看小视频网址 | 一个人看的www日本视频 | 99免费在线播放99久久免费 | 怡红院男人的天堂 | 玖草在线播放 | 国产欧美日韩精品第三区 | 亚洲精品久久一区影院 | 和老外3p爽粗大免费视频 | 日本欧美一级aaaaa毛片 | 性a视频 | 欧美亚洲国产精品久久高清 | 亚洲六月丁香六月婷婷蜜芽 | 午夜手机看片 | 免费国产不卡午夜福在线观看 | 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费 | 各种偷拍盗摄视频在线观看 | 久久国产一区二区 | 国产在线精品观看一区 | 国产杨幂福利在线视频观看 | 美女黄视频免费观看 | 国产精品三级在线播放 | 泰国情欲片寂寞的寡妇在线观看 | 欧美精品国产制服第一页 | 欧美视频一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久不射网 |